what to replace next [ele]

hey, im looking for advice on what to aim for next to ultimately replace my hit trinket/weapon.. this is my armory link

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ne&cn=Draineye

currently my goal is to get:

gunship neck/prince's ring/ bonespike(or pvp weapon) and then dislodged object

or

gunship neck/sindragosa 10 man dagger/ gunship ring and dislodged

just lookin for suggestions on which to get ^^
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: what to replace next [ele]

Dislodged hands down will be the biggest upgrade id say but then again coupled with muradins spyglass because of the surplous hit you have there.
    On the other the bulk amount of spellpwer and 264 weapon would give you might outweigh it, tbh put it all in ZAP and see which you should spend your dkp on (if thats what you use).

well ya id be wanted disloged with each of the choices.. i can wear gear that will bring my hit down to exactly 264 but i do more dps in the current gear i am wearing because id be using abyssal rune instead of the hit trinket =/

Quote Originally Posted by glaigas
    well ya id be wanted disloged with each of the choices.. i can wear gear that will bring my hit down to exactly 264 but i do more dps in the current gear i am wearing because id be using abycuss instead of the hit trinket =/
    As I said throw all the upgraded numbers into ZAP and see how it goes, no harm planning ahead.

Whatever comes first
    Pew pew

What ever comes first yep. But for now you should put tuskarr on your boots. You will feel the difference of 8% movement speed. You wont feel the loss of 12 crit rating.

taking whatever comes first isnt always the best option depending on what looting system he uses.

ahh zap haha, have yet to use that, but thanks.. yea with loot council it may be better to go for w/e comes first just cause i have no real clue if the item will go to me or not =P and ill try out the tuskar as well ^^

Eh, the hit trinket isn't horrible as long as you can use all of the hit. You have surplus hit you can get rid of elsewhere (Cloak, gem, Icewalker, etc.) and play around w/ that to maximize your itemization. Obviously DFO would be the biggest upgrade but planning your gear around the BiS trinket for every caster is pretty futile unless your Loot Council *loves* you.

I'm not sure if you can do HM10s but consider H Lockjaw/Midnight Sun as a direct upgrade also for wep. Obviously 2200 Alacrity Dagger is better but Lockjaw/MS is better than Bonespike. Your rings are fine, ditto neck so just look for the HM version for upgrades.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Neokarasu

Derp, I completely forgot to regem after switching trinkets haha.. thanks for pointing that out and for advice

Abyssal Rune is an amazing trinket. Don't hesitate to use it over a hit trinket especially if you don't need the hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagtheras
    Abyssal Rune is an amazing trinket. Don't hesitate to use it over a hit trinket especially if you don't need the hit.
    You can't generalize like that without looking at his specific gear.

The Quill is not a bad trinket when you need a decent chunk of hit (he needs 108 hit to cap w/o the trinket/gem/Icewalker -or- just 86 hit without the Quill). Plugging armory into ZAP (minus one trinket slot) returns these DEP values (standard raid buffs + using ToW):

SP 1.855
    hit 3.726
    crit 1.307
    haste 2.062

Abyssal Rune DEP comes out to be 372.
    Calculating Quill DEP = 86 * DEP_hit + 716*20/120 * DEP_sp = 542
    So without replacing gem/Icewalker and only using the portion of the hit needed to cap, Quill's DEP is still > AR's.

Now, this implies using the use on CD. You can modify the calculations to see how much you can slack to make AR better.
    372 = 86*DEP_hit + 716*20/x*DEP_sp
    solving x: 515.16s = 8m 35.16s
    So basically even if you completely slack off and used the trinket once in an 8m fight, Quill is still better because of the Hit.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Neokarasu

As far as weapons go, I'd try to get Royal Scepter of Terenas II. That's what I have, it's a beast and it looks awesome.