Horde/Alliance Difference

So I've been in a couple of Horde guilds raiding ICC and now I joined an Alliance guild.

I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this, on the way to gunship, alliance go left and horde go right. Now I think this sets up future decisions :P

After killing the blood council, in my horde guilds we always went right, in the alliance guild they go left :P

I know this is a stupid post

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Horde/Alliance Difference

Yeah I've noticed that, I ran the wrong way a couple times due to being used to going one direction with Alliance.

I go right, after Princes on either side....

Main difference is that Varian, as big a douche as he is, has a minor cool moment in ICC that makes him nominally less of a douche. Garrosh Heckwhimper has no such saving throw.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

the alliance RP on saurfang is only 30-40 secs (why did I faction change to horde....)

Quote Originally Posted by Kynlas
    the alliance RP on saurfang is only 30-40 secs (why did I faction change to horde....)
    but Varian overcame his racism to stop Muradin from avataring and rolling Papa Saurfang causing Jaina to fall in love with him and have babies...

much > Saurfang sr saying he is bringing him back to nagrand... so idk what you are talking about

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah.. Varians not actually racist.. at all.. like everyone he just hates Garrosh. but I guess the raids forum isn't the place for this conversation

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

Just had an Alliance player join my Horde guild after a faction transfer and the entire raid he kept babbling about how he was so glad to actually be killing bosses and that the entire atmosphere was much better.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde
    Just had an Alliance player join my Horde guild after a faction transfer and the entire raid he kept babbling about how he was so glad to actually be killing bosses and that the entire atmosphere was much better.
    And that has to do with this how?? Has more to do with the guild where he was before.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account

it's a horde / alliance difference

i just read the thread title and posted tbh