Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Blue posts, MMO Report, Comics

So did blizz just do a complete 180 on brez, wich just had it´s CD lowered or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Barook
    The Taiwanese post was correct. We get the Paladin class review tomorrow (14th):

Originally Posted by Wryxian
    We are thankful for all the paladins and their patience in having to wait just a bit longer than others to get their Cataclysm class preview. While we had initially announced that we were planning to post the Paladin preview on Friday, April 16, we can now reveal that it will instead be posted on Wednesday, April 14!
    http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....79808051&sid=1

Not really suprising, considering they haven't much to say... :
    I hope they're doing this because they're ahead of schedule... :-[

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for The Ashbringer but all I got was this lame axe]
    Ret Pride

ITT:

PALADIN WHINING.

Random thought, but I always thought Holy pallies would be perfect candidates for a Final Fantasy-esque Reraise spell.

Yea, we already have that in Soulstone, but I doubt anyone would say no to another.

Clearly Paladins are last and taking longer for the preview because they're still trying to figure out all the nerfs to bring them back down to the level of the rest of the classes to avoid a repeat of their ridiculousness in WotLK.

Random my ass, lol.
    1 week later for only one class?
    They struggling with paladins obv.

Quote Originally Posted by snootay
    They're still trying to figure out all the nerfs to bring them back down to the level of the rest of the classes to avoid a repeat of their ridiculousness in WotLK.
    Stop acting like all pallies are pvp ret.
    Holy needs a buff to be better at raid healing.
    Prot doesn't need a buff, but definitely doesn't need a nerf.

I play a paladin and I would not mind ret losing the bubble and gaining a gap closer. The bubble is cheap for a damage dealing spec and if the bubble is kept it should be made a deep holy talent only. To the other paladins... Stop whining. You seriously sound like a bunch of children.

Wow, I am glad I am not a healer. A healer will have to have so many keybinds for different levels of heals, at least that's what it sounds like it's going to be. I understand the fact of adding a mana watch factor into healing, but I see some healers go OOM and begging for innervates all of the time, especially Paladin healers. So to say that all healers never have mana issues and just throw huge heals all the time isn't correct, but who argues with Devs, right?! And now mana will be a big issue with all healers, and then it's going to be do I cast lvl 4 lesser or lvl 2 greater, which will restore the 5300HP I need to restore? I'll just stick with my DK and beat crap up and let decision making to the smart people. Have fun with healing.

HEALING

Pre tbc

healers where easy to be killed when there doing pvp and in the same time they didn't fail at raiding because they used to make really low damage and good healing.

Tbc

healers where gods that some times an arena fight can last well..almost for ever and become boring,no one could just kill a healer only if he can heal him self or if he was trying to kill that healer with a partner.

Wotlk

healers never die unless you nuke them down before the cc is over [cheep shut kindye shut deep freeze counter spell] or else switch and do it again until the mage is oom.
    if a melee attacks a healer [lets say that melee got healing reduction ability] he well have to run behinde that super healer for 6-10minutes and kill him before his healer end up oom.

and ofc a blue post would tell me this when they read my post
    Why we need healing to be good?
    because if we make healers heal less than they are now raid progressing would fail[and they totally escape from the main issue which is why we need to group up to kill a healer]

why make players depend on healers?make healers depend on players [when i say players i mean Dps classes such as warrior/rogue/hunter etc..]

ARENA
    such as epic fail as arena that is entirely in the need for no skills what so ever,all what you have to do is choosing the right class and nuke down other players all day long
    2v2 3v3 5v5.
    you said [well lol we regrade the way we did introduced arena because in tbc gear was easy to obtain

yeah it should be hard...for noobs only and easy for skilled people only ,doesn't mean that few players got the full epic gear in a month that arena is too easy or the gear is easy to obtain.

Quote Originally Posted by Marakh
    ITT:

PALADIN WHINING.
    WARRIOR WHINING

Healing Philosophy!!!!!!

That was an amazing post! I agree with every single point and it sounded fantastic. I can not WAIT for WoW healing to be like he has been describing!!!!!!

EX - <PIE CHART> US TOP 10 Check 'em out http://piechart-guild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ashenray
    Wow, I am glad I am not a healer. A healer will have to have so many keybinds for different levels of heals, at least that's what it sounds like it's going to be. I understand the fact of adding a mana watch factor into healing, but I see some healers go OOM and begging for innervates all of the time, especially Paladin healers. So to say that all healers never have mana issues and just throw huge heals all the time isn't correct, but who argues with Devs, right?! And now mana will be a big issue with all healers, and then it's going to be do I cast lvl 4 lesser or lvl 2 greater, which will restore the 5300HP I need to restore? I'll just stick with my DK and beat crap up and let decision making to the smart people. Have fun with healing.
    i agree, and im unfortunately a druid healer. druids are constanly casting and as raid heals the mana spent vs mana gained is sad. unlike other classes i have 0 mana gain off crits so have to stack mp5 to try and keep up while priests and pallies are pretty much just conserving mana. which is why i generally get more healing and quite often less overhealing, since if i dont heal both tanks and the raid as raid heals the tanks or dps die. gg blizz. those pallies runnin oom btw, are actually healing like they should and keeping the tanks up when the boss hits soft enrage, unlike 80% of them that just conserve mana. Right now either tank heals run oom or raid heals do, nerf it more and itll be bad. Of course those who are in full 25 heroic icc gear usually cant remember how it was when expansion came out or werent there, and the mass lack of resto druids. I'll be doing the same thing that i did when wotlk came out, wait till they fix the nerf on healers before healing again and just do kitty dps till its fixed. did 5.3k in the lame heroic gear as kitty dps if i could shred and 3.5k when i couldnt when naxx was still big, probably will be about the same kinda dps in this one.

I paly tbc, cleared BWL 40man raids with 4-5 tanks to 25man raids 2-3 tanks and 10mans needing 1-2 depending on gear. New LFG Etc wow has become childs play.

I currently play a paladin however i still havent lost my roots i keep my pre tbc char with pvp rank leveled every expansion. I am a paladin, i do not whine. If your going to cry over nerfs go get the skill to make up for it. Skill = Gear > nerfs.

as usual DLC wins.and the Teh Gladiators comics was pretty funny
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfalcon
    ...Of course those who are in full 25 heroic icc gear usually cant remember how it was when expansion came out or werent there...
    I would really like to know how many players that are now in full 25 heroic icc gear, started playing WoW after WotLK...

This shows how much people know about how this (end)game really works.

I personally can't wait for the healing changes. They NEED to bring back the challange into healing.
    “There is no right or wrong, only consequences.”
    -------------------------------------------------

inb4 newfags cant triforce
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthets
    Question is tons tons faster than doing instances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Igantinos
    still no rouges

At the end of the MMO-Report i was like, "please don't be a screamer! please don't be a screamer!".