Worst Arena Match.. During Matinence

Me and my 3v3 team got together one night and decided to do some games. Our combo is Disc Priest, Arms Warrior and a Marks Hunter. We do a few games and win most of them till we reach the 2k mark. The next day we get back together and start doing more games, enter a match and suddenly I hear a knock at my door. I figured it'd only take a few seconds to see who it was while we were preparing to go out, me being the Arms Warrior really gave me no reason to prep.

So I get up and answer the door, only to come face to face with a massive bear! "ROOOOAARR!!" Goes the bear! I leap back and onto my bed, grab my plastic light saber and fake shield and let out a roar of power which came from my loins! "ROOOOOAAR!!" I roar back in return to him! The bear charges and so do I, we meet eachother head on in a massive collision which shook the entire house, along with knocking over my fish tank and killing my cat under a dresser.

The massive bear threw me out of my window and into the front yard, luckily, trained in martial arts and gymnastics, I was able to do a tripple backflip summersault and land on my hands! Quickly flipping up and throwing my shield at him! The bear stalls once he was hit, as do I. "Why are you here, bear?!" I ask, looking him square in those beady eyes! "We must fight! The power of this world is Overwhelming, only we may choose who stays on Earth, Humans, or Animals!!"

"FOR HUMANITY!!" I yell, charing the bear with a barrel roll, kicking him in the jaw as I come up into a roundhouse kick. "FOR WILD LIFE!!" The bear roars, standing up on his hind legs after the initial kick and growing, growing oh so tall! "LARRY KING, GRANT ME STRENGTH!!" I began to grow, from a mere six feet to over two hundred feet tall! My muscles rippled and a pair of magic suspenders suddenly appear on my naked body!

"I SHALL DESTROY YOU!" The bear would roar out at me, his saliva spraying everywhere, hitting the Earths crust and causing large craters! We charge, clashing like Titans and bashing, biting, clawing and groaning! Looking eachother straight in the eyes, I could only think "DEATH TO PETA!" Lazor beams shot from our eyes, clashing into eachother and causing a mass Cataclysm, destroying everything around us, the Earth completely obliterated!

Our battle took to the cosmos, roars of our massive battle echoing throught the galaxies! A final kick to the bears groin and he grew once more! With a roar of power, the large beast turned away and took ahold of a planet, throwing it at me! I could only hope to counter with a quick spell I had learnd at band camp. "EXPELLIARMUS!!" I scream like a school girl, a white light of power escaping my mouth and colliding with the oncoming planet! Thus, destroying it! "TO.. MUCH.. POWEERRR!!!" The bear roars, running at me, his fur falling away, only to be replaced by Nogglefrock leafs!

We battled for centuries, milliions of years pass until I scored the killing blow, beating the bear and wiping out all of the cosmos. With a cry of regret. "NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Life would burst forth from me groin, sending galaxies everywhere and all over the once barren space! The Milky Way, ten times bigger!

I waited, for years and years until life finally came back to the small planet of Earth, which I renamed Gnarnia for polotical reasons. Stepping back into my old room I come back to my comp, and see 3v3 partner, the Priest and my Warrior dead, the Hunter, still trying to kill a resto druid.

FML.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Worst Arena Match.. During Matinence

Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

10+ Year Old Account

This seems familier...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    holy nova of righteous flame of righteousness of light of the northern crown of holyness.

'kay.

so you copied that other thread about the guy who encountered a bear while playing wow? atleast do something original.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    oh def pie. Who the fuck likes cake more than pie? Ill tell you who. Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillun
    so you copied that other thread about the guy who encountered a bear while playing wow? atleast do something original.
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...time-children/

Did you really think noone will notice or just... Dunno what did you think at all.
    Sorry Mario, but princess is in another castle.

You basically took one of the best posts on MMO to date, copied it but in the process made it lose almost all of its awesomenisity.

Sigh

Bad times, man. Bad times!
    Each time you think about giving Paladins the ability to duel wield, god kills a kitten in each of the parallel universes. Twice.