Does anyone else...

finds it hard to solo Chillmaw (argent daily quest)? Every clothie can solo him, disc priests, warlocks, mages and I'm not even talking about warriors and paladins. Is rogue the only class that can't solo? I have to pop every cd, it's worse than fighting a plate and I can only do in combat spec (AR,KS,BF) well fed +flask/pots. And I sometimes need to vanish, eat and come back for the adds...

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Does anyone else...

Open with AR. Burst dragon down, pop BF when first add pops, KS when AR drops, Evasion/cloak early and watch for bombs. I've been soloing him since ToC came out.

15+ Year Old Account

I can solo it on my warrior if I have all my cds and a potion =/ lol. Can't solo it on my rogue though.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying
    Open with AR. Burst dragon down, pop BF when first add pops, KS when AR drops, Evasion/cloak early and watch for bombs. I've been soloing him since ToC came out.
    I have been soloing it too, I'm just saying it's much harder to solo stuff as a rogue whereas clothies and plates have it much more easier. One wrong step, one less crit and it can go very wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Nedive
    I have been soloing it too, I'm just saying it's much harder to solo stuff as a rogue whereas clothies and plates have it much more easier. One wrong step, one less crit and it can go very wrong...
    Isn't it enough that Rogues are OP in every other aspect of the game? Soloing is the one thing that they aren't that great at and you want to complain about it? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by drulz
    QQ QQQQ Q QQ Q Q QQQ Q QQ? QQ Q QQ QQ QQQQ QQQ Q QQQ QQ QQ QQ? QQ?
    That's what you sound like. Rogues aren't OP. And before you ask, I don't play one.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Isn't it enough that Rogues are OP in every other aspect of the game? Soloing is the one thing that they aren't that great at and you want to complain about it? Seriously?
    I do hope you aren't being serious...

10 bucks says butthurt priest in triumph gear
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    10 bucks says butthurt priest in triumph gear
    Be fair, he's got 2 pieces of T10 thanks to weeklys and dailys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying
    ^^
    Updated (9/5/11)
    Current soloed content on rogue (Spec - Combat):
    Classic -- ZG (prior 4.0.1), MC, AQ20 (prior 4.0.3), AQ40 - Skeram, Sartura (prior 4.0.3), Bug Trio, Fankriss, Huhuran (4.0.6)
    TBC -- KZ (prior 4.0.3), ZA, SSC - Hydross, Lurker, Leotheras, Karathress, Morogrim, TK - Al'ar, Void Reaver, Solarian (4.0.6), Kael'thas (4.2.2), Magtheridon, Kazzak, CoT: MH - Azgalor (with trash) (4.0.6)

Meh, I can do it as mut, just stealth, come out of stealth, throw (or w/e to pull him) and burn him down with evasion up. dont get touched by bombs.

Combat readyness and recuperate will hopefully improve our soloing capabilities in Cata