Poll: Your Favorite BG

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Whats your favorite BG and why!

Whats your favorite BG and why!

Class: Hunter
    BG: AB
    Why: #1/ It requires a fair amount of strategy to dominate unlike AV or WSG.
    #2/ Tabard is sick (ally)
    #3/ It's really fun to roam with about 3 of your friends and rally a losing game!

I want to see what the rest of the community has to say.

Re: Whats your favorite BG and why!

WSG and AV are mine, but since I could only vote for one I went for AV. I hope that one day it returns to the way it use to be, withing reason, more so like it was in BC, 30min smash fests were great, wasnt just run in kill boss get honor, theres no pvp involved in that, I encourage turtles whenever I'm in an AV. Also I didnd pvp much in vanilla because I started playing about a month or two before BC came out, but from what I saw when my brother was is AV was just great. I hope they bring that back in cata. One can only hope for a so called gated progression in bg's where all towers must burn before you can kill the boss.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

AB.
    Cus I want to have some room to move around, but not as big as AV. Also stealth-camping is kinda funneh.
    - Trim

15+ Year Old Account

Class: Shaman (Although irrelevent)
    BG: Isle of Conquest.

Tabard of Conquest (Horde side) is totally badass looking, and the BG is a good mix of proper Siege PvP and On Ground combat.

To me it just feels like AV before it was a zerg fest, and nothings more entertaining than Steam Rushing a Siege Engine through a group of 5+ Alliance seeing them go flying in every direction with high numbers.

--

Off Topic: Out of curiosity Scoopjackson, why is your signature a Draenei Hunter with what appears to be a Frostwolf Tabard, which is Horde exclusive?
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

WSG: It generally has more 1v1 or other balanced fights (2v2,3v3,10v10) fights than the other BGs. Although a majority of the fights are imbalanced (1v2, 1v3,2v4), it still has more than the other battlegrounds in most occasions. It also doesn't have the annoyance of tanks/siege (worst hype/gamemechanic ever of wotlk).

OMG I HAVE A "COOL" WOW SIGNATURE

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen
    Off Topic: Out of curiosity Scoopjackson, why is your signature a Draenei Hunter with what appears to be a Frostwolf Tabard, which is Horde exclusive?
    It matched the best lol and its always been one of my favorites. Not to mention I have always wanted to be horde but my friends rolled ally before I started playing and this game is nothing without friends to play with.

Deleted

Strand of the ancients, I usually do BGs with 2-3 other friends and its probably the easiest BG to carry the other headless chickens to a victory.

10+ Year Old Account

I am in love with AB too ;D Especially when we get farm and kill every horde that comes down from their base :P
    Retired

10+ Year Old Account

Voted AB. Used to hate that bg then i canceled for 3-4 months. When i came back it became my favorite. Can't tell why really, it just is ^^

10+ Year Old Account

Alterac Valley, but i have to say it was more fun in TBC and early WotLK.

It's not fun anymore, Blitz after Blitz after Blitz.

Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

10+ Year Old Account

Class(es): Hunter, Warlock, Death Knight
    BG: Arathi Basin
    Reason: Its just fun and it requires a fair amount of strategy to win. Plus whats more fun than hitting the disengage button facing backwards at the Lumber Mill?! AM I RIGHT GUYS?! T_T

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Direfen
    Nothing more entertaining than Steam Rushing a Siege Engine through a group of 5+ Alliance seeing them go flying in every direction with high numbers.
    This actually.
    Although I like the concept of the oldschool battlegrounds more.

I voted for Altarac Valley,..
    i dont care much about BG's i like the whole AV idea and all the other idea's but AV stole my heart....euhmm My girlfriend (who i met in AV) stole it :P...hehe thats why i LOVE AV :P especially when the lady and me are together..brings back good memories

Arathi. Classic. Just classic.

I am Destro lock and I like WSG because there is only 10 v 10 and while running around you can find some nice 1v1 actions to improve your skill without beeing zerged by huge grps

Deleted

i used to hate bgs cause i was alliance and horde won 24/7.

now i still hate most bgs cause im horde and alliance win 20/7

Oldschool AV.

I like WSG, AB and AV and really hate Strand of the ancients and Isle of conquest. I can't stand the vehicles. Isle of conquest is just pure boredom.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

There is no doubt about it WSG is one of a kind Pure pawnage always loved it always will
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Wsg, 10 vs 10 thats the reason.
    Its where in my opinion 1 player can make the whole difference.