Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: LFM Spanish Realm Firsts!

this makes me wish I was on EU servers Joined my old guild week after they got algalon and we did deaths demise 2 weeks after(was a xfer) and they somehow did grand crusader the 1 night my grandmother decides she wants a stupid family super /sigh!

I think I read somewhere that your roster was pretty much full, but if you're interested in a competent Shadow priest, whisper me. My main is in my sig, 11/12 10 heroic, 8/12 25 heroic.

It would also depend on days though, and server time.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Check your inbox mate

Quote Originally Posted by Kayori
    I think i smell jealousy because someone's parents think paying £18 a month is to much+ the fact you have to work 100 hours a month just for them to buy you it. If we said we are paying for your realm change i can ensure you would dive at the opportunity with both hands. Also lol fat kids need to spend daddy's money rofl called l2 get a irl job mate instead of trolling forums that involve decent players.
    wouldn't ditch my guild for 2 months to get a few more pixels, especially not during progress time, I work for my own money and you surely are decent players if you need to get this low

edit grammar

I think i smell jealousy because someone's parents think paying £18 a month is to much+ the fact you have to work 100 hours a month just for them to buy you it. If we said we are paying for your realm change i can ensure you would dive at the opportunity with both hands. Also lol fat kids need to spend daddy's money rofl called l2 get a irl job mate instead of trolling forums that involve decent players.
    Right...I can assure you that this is wrong.

I've payed 20€ for a mount...I can afford 40€ for that if I want, it's something ethical, not a matter of money

You payed 20 for a MOUNT.. but don't want to pay 20 for Realm First titles...

Quote Originally Posted by Izzard
    I am seeing it after 60 days and back to their servers...

[AchievementWhore]: Look @ my Achievement! I made a SFK [Realm First! blahblahblah]
    [RandomGuy]: So...you made a SFK at 06/25/2010?
    [AchievementWhore]: Yeah! We went really fast doing it because...we are raiders!

P.S.: It must be fun to play during 60 days in a desert server to get 3 titles and pay 40€ for it
    ^

Quote Originally Posted by Korv
    You guys are fucktards, can't get your own realm firsts so your gonna go steal some months after the content was released on a fresh realm, are your penises really that small that you have to do this?

Let them get there own realm firsts
    obvious troll is OBVIOUS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchypoos
    You payed 20 for a MOUNT.. but don't want to pay 20 for Realm First titles...
    Realm first titles shouldn't be bought, they should be earned

Earned? I did Algalon 25, ToGC 25 Insanity and Death's Demise early enough to be a realm first on most realms. Yet I was one week behind the guild that got them on my realm.. My bad for not being on the right server, guess I didn't earn the achievements.

A few people have had irl issues and can't transfer, as such we're still looking for a few people. 18 of us over here, a few more coming tomorrow. So a few spots left. Done ICC 10 HMs with a scrub group and if you want to have fun doing every achievement in raids at 80, rusted drake bla bla same thing as original post apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchypoos
    Earned? I did Algalon 25, ToGC 25 Insanity and Death's Demise early enough to be a realm first on most realms. Yet I was one week behind the guild that got them on my realm.. My bad for not being on the right server, guess I didn't earn the achievements.
    Your fault for not being fast enough, your still a douche, you did not earn a proper realm first, so now your gonna go and do exactly what someone did to you, and get it first, but your way is underhanded and wrong.

May you enjoy many years of bad karma

You've never even done Yogg 0 or Algalon, you're a scrub. Step aside

I am interested, I'm a prot Paladin.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...tmane&cn=Munro

And my Balance/Resto friend is also interested.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ane&cn=Halkett
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Personally don't see the whole QQ about it.. If the spanish are that pissed off, they've got a whole two months to stop it. But I can bet however much you want that they won't no matter how many patches further it is, e.g. Algalon still hasn't gone down on that realm in 25man if i'm correct? Nor has Anub'Arak in 25man heroic.
    PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

We still need a few more resto shaman and resto druid+ 1 or 2 mages its going really well so yeh gogo

We still need a few more resto shaman and resto druid+ 1 or 2 mages its going really well so yeh gogo
    this!
    PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Boats and Hoes

15+ Year Old Account

Damn this sounds fun, wish I could come, but I don't have the achievements or required experience. Do keep us up to date with your progress :>