Page 1 of 2
LastLast

So paladins get to summon a pet

And we get a new animation for charge. Sounds fair.

Re: So paladins get to summon a pet

apples and oranges, my friend.

I would gladly trade my pet for your charge.

You know, for a kitten that shits rainbows, you seem to like to stay inside the box.

and mages get heroism.

and priests get life-grip.

Like it was said... apple and oranges.

wtb Avatar
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Racoon
    I would gladly trade my pet for your charge.
    I was in the middle of replying this same thing. paladins have been begging for a charge for a while and would drop the pet in a heartbeat for one.

well said Paladins. they envy US for our charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghuyter
    I was in the middle of replying this same thing. paladins have been begging for a charge for a while and would drop the pet in a heartbeat for one.
    I'd be fine if paladins got a charge as long as they can't use it while they're bubbled.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem
    And we get a new animation for charge. Sounds fair.

Seriously, you must have JUST made a warrior in WotLK or something. You and everyone else like you who cries about dumb shit they have no clue about are the blight on our class. Heroic leap is what everyone asked for and now that we get it you bitch. Woopity Do another class gets a 30 second duration pet! LETS QQ! Shove off.

Go. The fuck. Away. Please.

wheres the use for the "no charge while bubbled"-thing? you cant stop their charge even if the shield isnt up. so whats the point anyays? :B

Quote Originally Posted by Saronstrike
    I'd be fine if paladins got a charge as long as they can't use it while they're bubbled.
    actually i would be upset if they did, they are too close to warriors as it is (prot at least) and with healing, bubble and charge, that would be too much.

First of all, warriors have been QQing about Heroic Leap ever since it was removed from live. First warriors complained they didn't get HL, now they are complaining they do get HL. (I am generalizing, I know, it seems as if all mmo players just like complaining)

Secondly, at least all of your new abilities released are beneficial for all specs. A charge/stun combo which can be used in any stance? A bleed that gets worse the more your target moves? 15% increase in damage? These three changes are beneficial to all warriors.

Pallys get a blind which requires a shield(i.e. prot and maybe holy), an aoe heal (almost exclusively holy), and a CD pet summon that damages a nearby enemy(which can be used for all specs)

There are still more things to come, the beta isn't out yet. Don't start getting all "wah wah wah this class got better than me", a lot of changes are in store, and things mentioned now have no guarantee of making it to live.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted

To be fair, this Heroic Leap isn't the same as the WotLK Heroic Leap, but meh.

You guys are complaining about a currently untested version of the game.
    Should Heroic Leap be implemented then Blizzard will have tweaked it before launch.
    Remember, this was a: preview

Quote Originally Posted by Ghul
    wheres the use for the "no charge while bubbled"-thing? you cant stop their charge even if the shield isnt up. so whats the point anyays? :B
    You can't kite something if it charges you from behind and stuns you for 5 secs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphon
    apples and oranges, my friend.
    Maybe I wasn't specific enough; I am coming at this from a prot perspective.

I know a lot of warriors had been clamoring for Heroic Leap, and I do think it's cool, but it shouldn't be our top tier new skill, especially when compared to being able to summon a Valkyrie. We get very little tanking utility while they get something flashier and more useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux
    First of all, warriors have been QQing about Heroic Leap ever since it was removed from live. First warriors complained they didn't get HL, now they are complaining they do get HL. (I am generalizing, I know, it seems as if all mmo players just like complaining)

Secondly, at least all of your new abilities released are beneficial for all specs. A charge/stun combo which can be used in any stance? A bleed that gets worse the more your target moves? 15% increase in damage? These three changes are beneficial to all warriors.

Pallys get a blind which requires a shield(i.e. prot and maybe holy), an aoe heal (almost exclusively holy), and a CD pet summon that damages a nearby enemy(which can be used for all specs)

There are still more things to come, the beta isn't out yet. Don't start getting all "wah wah wah this class got better than me", a lot of changes are in store, and things mentioned now have no guarantee of making it to live.
    Dont waste your breath. I'm a warrior and I feel the same exact way that you're putting it. It is called the Unpleasable Fanbase and as it turns out, that is a real thing.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...easableFanbase

I'm more sad that they get vengeance and a block mastery. they'll prolly end up as nr 1 tank.... again.

screw the pet, the blinding shield seems more useful for that matter.

and of course it's flashier, they're pallies... lol
    "Hey, you know what's even cooler than triceratops? Every other dinosaur that ever existed."

I don't much appreciate being called "unpleaseable". I like the new skills we were given, but in the context of what others were given it just seems... lackluster.

The preview of the paladin actually makes me like the class better. Getting something other than seal of the righteous and auto attack at level 1 will make the paladin much better to level. The AoE heal at 83 the paladin gets I can see as being useful for all specs in pvp, as well as good in pve. The pet doing something different depending on which spec you are will be useful in both pvp and pve. And I do like the Eadric brilliance they are giving us. Even if rets can't use it (since requires a shield). Everything I have read in the preview makes me glad I went back to my paladin tank. I think I might be leveling him to 85 first, instead of going straight to the worgen (though now this makes me really wish worgen could be paladins).

But I would give up that pet if I could get a gap closer like Warriors and DKs. A gap closer is > a 30-sec pet with a 3 min cooldown

15+ Year Old Account

warrior QQ about us getting a lolgargoyle? :-\
    Last i checked Paladin never asked for a damn pet
    I would prefer http://www.wowhead.com/spell=6552 or your HL with double the cd and half the range