Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Cata pvp focus on bg ?

u think this is the last season?

Yeah, the focus is changing. I'm really surprised most people overlooked this since its in the Paladin update.

Having said that, Retribution does pretty well in Battlegrounds, and Battlegrounds will be a much bigger focus in Cataclysm since they can provide the best PvP rewards.

Really astonished that no one has noticed this yet, guess people dont read into other classes that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathflame
    I like this.
    Makes way more sense to be rewarded for combat that (story-wise'ish at least) gives you resources and control than some crowd-pleasing lolfest.
    Right said

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpowder
    I personally don't like the idea of bgs providing the best because some noob rogue might stay in stealth mode all the time and get free honor as his mates are doing all the work for him, and in the end he ends up with the best gear :S
    U noe i mean im fine with rated bgs and everything...but bgs providing the best gear just doesn't sound right
    i think they also said u have to put something into the game

you all that cry about more even gearing are a bunch of scrubs. its a joke to me how so many arena players talk up skill, then cry when people can get gear close to them. what a bunch of gimp hypocrite pansies. who f'in cares, its supposed to be a medium where its more about play than gearing, unlike raiding. stop trying to get artificial advantages, and passing it off as skill all of the time. i swear nobody tries and cries about stacking their decks as much as a lot of these so called 'competitive' arena players :