Re: Deathbringer's Will! ..... NAT!

Quote Originally Posted by gorkin
    I hope they gave it to a hunter.
    A rogue won it, Next time fucking read please ;S

I approve of this thread.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tarren+Mill&n=Crom

What can I say, that was a crap guild then. Just wondering what were you doing there anyway, that can't be the first time you noticed their retardness?

He probably just did crap DPS and the RL didn't want him to get a good trinket. lol

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by gorkin
    I hope they gave it to a hunter.
    Retadin would've been better.

not saying you wouldn't have gotten if i was raid leader, but looting before the ML is sorry, maybe get the DKP system going then i would have charged you dbl DKP for failing at simple raid etiquette

15+ Year Old Account

Lol. My guild always runs up to chests and sees what's inside. Nobody fucking yells at each other and gets banned from loot because of it either. I'm in a pretty hardcore guild by the way, seems like you guys need to lighten up.

Quote Originally Posted by jarhu
    What can I say, that was a crap guild then. Just wondering what were you doing there anyway, that can't be the first time you noticed their retardness?
    Is it retarded to give a warning and then not follow through?

Good job on getting trolled people!

10+ Year Old Account

While I agree it's annoying to open a chest if you're not ML, wtf is your problem people?
    His vent wasn't working and stuff like this just shouldn't happen in a guild... 'banned' from loot, jeeeeez.

Exactly what's wrong with WoW community these days.
    What is worth fighting for?

i agree who cares if someone open a chest lol.. gettin banned from loot... good thing u left thatt shit guild

Shouldn't be looking in the chests without being ML/RL.

Takes 1sec to look at loot and you said ML wasnt even there, who cares about people retarded like that

You should have left earlier or something

Quote Originally Posted by Horrid Crow
    While I agree it's annoying to open a chest if you're not ML, wtf is your problem people?
    His vent wasn't working and stuff like this just shouldn't happen in a guild... 'banned' from loot, jeeeeez.

Exactly what's wrong with WoW community these days.
    The leader tells people to not loot the chest every single time. Yet there's always a moron who does it. Those people are what's wrong.

10+ Year Old Account

Really immature to leave the guild for an item just like that. So you didn't receive an item because you broke the rules, knowing of them or NOT knowing of them doesn't matter. Everything went as it should have, showing that the guild got some discipline, and you leave because of that.

Interesting to see that a few people disagree with these basics. Creeps me out to be honest.

This post made me lol

It's definitely stupid to be banned from loot just because you looked in the chest, but at the same time it's pretty immature and stupid to run to the chest to find out what dropped because OMGOMGOMGINEEDTOKNOWNOWICANTWAIT5SECONDSUNTILITGETSLINKED!

RL was a douche for not letting you win the loot, but you learned a valuable lesson: Patience is a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexoy
    Wan't to tell a funny story that happened for me like 30 min ago. I was raiding icc25 with my guild ( left it bcuz they are rtards, you will understand )

I started out that my vent stopped working, mean time I was fixing it , took long time , it rly fucked up , they told the others in vent only that if some1 opens the chest at saurfang get banned from the loot. As I said, I didnt hear this bcuz my vent was offline and fucked up during the time. We killed saurfang easily and I run as hell so I can see what type of loot has dropped before RL get to the chest. I looked in the chest fast and saw Deathbringer's will! I moved away from chest and the RL wasnt even there yet and then w8 for the loot to be handed out. Only me and 3 others needed this item so we rolled ( yes roll , but we had our dkp system going and they will start use it next week ) ... I rolled 97 and it was the highest roll! Then the RL says . you dont get loot cus u opened the chest, it delays us for handing out loot and we said it before that if u do that u banned from loot . I answerd like i told before that my vent didnt work.. So the trinket got handed out to a rogue in the guild....

I don't get why they nerdrage about i open a goddamn chest when i even didnt touch the gold inside that you can loot.. Well i left this stupid guild .. just wanted you to know that some RL are pretty dumb and can't see that sometimes your vent can fuck up and you cant here anything .( they didnt say anything in Raidchat, although there was 5 other people that wasnt on vent.) they whine about me fixing my vent and so on :S
    You shouldn't need to be told not to open the chest, a mature raider knows not to touch it. It doesn't matter if u got out of the chest before the RL got there, no one should loot before the RL does.
    Cooler Master HAF X : Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz : Corsair A70 cooler : 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance LP : ASUS P8Z68 V-PRO/Gen3 : EVGA GTX GTX 670 FTW SIG2

Quote Originally Posted by Warrenar

If you aren't Master Looter or Raid Leader, never open a chest. It's one of the most annoying things a ML or RL can encounter in a raid. Your not the only one who wants to see what dropped.

I wouldn't have given it to you either.
    ^^This

When you are a RL/ML Its a pain in the butt when ppl are all over the chest taking turns opening it. Even when you say: "Hey move away let me check it and do the looting etc", most ppl will always go there and check it.

Just let the ML go to the chest, and start the biding/rolling.

It only takes a few seconds and isnt like the loot will be different if you dont check it yourself.

Let this be a lesson.

also.....PWNED!

BoOm!
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

A question, why the hell would any BANN a player from getting loot cause he opens a chest and see's loot? I mean, it's like killing the lich king without defeteing any final bosses ...