Looking for an honest opinion

With all my settings on low and with nothing running on the background how many frames can i get out of this computer?
    AMD Sempron Processor 3600+, 3.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
    Windows Vista

Re: Looking for an honest opinion

You'd be lucky to get more than 20 frames per second on a single core @ 2.0ghz and very low end onboard video at the lowest resolution possible. I'm not even sure that meets minimum settings anymore.

Edit: I felt like bolding and italicizing some key points.
    Errors using inadequate data are much less than those using no data at all. - Charles Babbage

WoW actually opens on that?

Sounds similar to my five year old system...probably a bit better. I currently am running an AMD Athlon 64 3500 + at nearly 2.2 ghz, 2 gigs of ram and ATI Radeon Xpress 200 series on-board graphics card...It's like watching a slide show during fights. The max I've seen it get since WotLK is about 30 in the middle of Thousand Needles.

15+ Year Old Account

Expect not to get much more than a slideshow out of that, sadly

I can't believe WoW would actually run on a system like that, but if you had a half decent video card, even one that is 2-3 generations old, you would be able to do quests, 5 mans, and BGs without any frame rate issues. Since your current graphics card is bottom of the barrel, I don't think you wou even be able to solo/quest with that. The most you would be able to do is AFK BGs if that floats your boat, but that doesn't really work anymore :'(
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely