Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Would you like it if Blizzard redid the Paladin Review?

well I made this thread.

But what I meant on the OP

was would you be willing to give Blizzard more time to work on the Paladin changes, rather than rushing to meet the time period for other classes' info

are you willing to wait longer, if the the Paladin plans were bigger then what was shown in the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobajobjob
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...l&n=Avengement

/sigh

Though ofcourse that could be anyone's paladin i linked, but feel free to loggin and talk to me sometime ^^
    I think the full wrathful gear speaks for itself

How is this fair, you got 400more AP than I do in PVE gear ....

Surely you can't proove the paladin is 5years old (not that I care) but the Achiev system only exists since like 15/09/08 or something like that (might be 09/15/08 for US :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok
    I think the full wrathful gear speaks for itself

How is this fair, you got 400more AP than I do in PVE gear ....

Surely you can't proove the paladin is 5years old (not that I care) but the Achiev system only exists since like 15/09/08 or something like that (might be 09/15/08 for US :P)
    i think that the vanilla pvp title on the feats of strength page speaks for itself.

and for teh OP rushed it we got ours a week after the other classes i see nothing rushed there.