Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Id like some advice concerning my Dk tank's current gear and raiding situation

So.. yeah .. Not that I want to interrupt this riveting discussion and hijack this thread, but if I made a new one it would be painfully similar. What would I be ready to raid in this gear? What should I do with my DK?

I mean, I have 3 tank classes for now, gear-wise this one is the least prepared, but it's easier for me to predict what I'm ready for on my paladin/warrior.

I need general advice on what to do regarding him, should I raid ToC? ICC? I dunno .. I read the tips to the original poster so if anyone has anything to add for me, let me know.

for my Dk's tank gear:

US ---- Suramar ----- Parihxion (it has an updated tanking gear profile)

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Id like some advice concerning my Dk tank's current gear and raiding situation

ToC shouldn't be a problem, nor should ICC. But chances are people won't take you into ICC with your gear because they want 45k unbuffed tanks.

For your gear I'd say you should get the EoT helmet and shoulders (the 245 ones) and the armor trinket for the Essence of gossamer.