Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Best looking warrior set

I would say T3, both because it looks freakin awesome and also becuase it was one of the hardest sets to get. Maybe it was only on my server but there was like 2 or 3 that got it before BC. So when someone was marching through Stormwind with that gear he was as highly ranked as the warriors with full GM-set. When people is comming in ful T-10 today its like why do you have 5 parts???? You should only have 4. Then it's not realy epic in my eyes. Vanilla FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Letharia
    I would say T3, both because it looks freakin awesome and also becuase it was one of the hardest sets to get. Maybe it was only on my server but there was like 2 or 3 that got it before BC. So when someone was marching through Stormwind with that gear he was as highly ranked as the warriors with full GM-set. When people is comming in ful T-10 today its like why do you have 5 parts???? You should only have 4. Then it's not realy epic in my eyes. Vanilla FTW
    x2 here ! I hear you all the way on this one.
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    It only looks good on one race - Tauren.
    And orcs
    Conquered and claimed the epic Chex thread and turned into a lolkitty and failpicture thread making it produce more then 10 pages every minute.