Whats this shaman using in his UI?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh7kQkQkLik This is the resto shaman from paragons 25m LK Hm kill I was wondering if I could get some help picking out every hes running the movie from his POV starts at about 3:54
    [quote="Tyler"]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Re: Whats this shaman using in his UI?

Could you be a bit more specific as to what you want?
    "If you need to add '10char' to be able to post, don't bother posting at all."

What hes using for his buffs and debuffs his name plates and casting bars and how he gets the powerword shield icon and what not to show up on grid
    [quote="Tyler"]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Raid window looks like Grid with pets enabled, regular unit frames are pitbull. What else are you after?

Deleted

oh thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vandroy

I still can't seem to figure out what hes using to get the buffs to appear on the left side of the screen like that anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTacoMan
    I still can't seem to figure out what hes using to get the buffs to appear on the left side of the screen like that anyone know?
    Elkano's BuffBars is a possibility, but there are more addons that could provide it.

Please use the Ask it! UI/Mods Edition thread in the future.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Probably Satrina Buff Frames, or Bison, or Buffalo... They can all be used to move/rearrange buffs.