Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Grats

  2. #22
    Scarab Lord Nest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Finlanders
    Posts
    4,825

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Quote Originally Posted by awake2830
    US is getting killed.
    This.

    Also, gz. Really nice job.
    Heyoo!

  3. #23

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ektoplasme
    It's actually In Extremis and not Team Evolution that got the Korea First. Nice try though.

    www.wowprogress.com
    Their team name is Team Evolution. In South Korea, they don't use a guild as a tool for raid team.
    In Extremis is one of the guild names within the team 'Team Evolution'.

  4. #24

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Quote Originally Posted by ladydalgi
    Their team name is Team Evolution. In South Korea, they don't use a guild as a tool for raid team.
    In Extremis is one of the guild names within the team 'Team Evolution'.
    ownage lol.

    Also, don't even start with US vs EU vs Korea bashing. 100 or so players that aren't you have killed a boss. Where they come from is irrelevant and region bashing is inane.

    Gz

  5. #25

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    grats there,good job !

  6. #26

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Quote Originally Posted by XtreO
    I highly doubt it is North Korea. As the vast majority of them live as europeans did 160 years ago, the only real progression being tractors.
    North Korea don't even have electricity to run a raid, its not a joke lol.

  7. #27

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Quote Originally Posted by ladydalgi
    Their team name is Team Evolution. In South Korea, they don't use a guild as a tool for raid team.
    In Extremis is one of the guild names within the team 'Team Evolution'.
    To give more clear view :


    Although the team leader luckydice has a guild after the name 'Team Evolution', Team Evolution is actually a project team associated by some people from various guilds. 'In extremis' is one of those guilds, and seems nominated as 4th kill in wowprogress.com.

    Some Koreans prefer so called PuGing rather than guild-based raiding, but they run their raids under the very strict rules to preserve the quality. That's why it looks a bit unclear.

  8. #28
    Brewmaster cyqu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Where the pros reside
    Posts
    1,318

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrednaught
    Is this...North Korea...or South Korea..and where do I find my love long time mesohorny soup
    obviously north Korea :
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

  9. #29
    Stood in the Fire Fortuitous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    375

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Sorry, we in the US have been distracted lately...


  10. #30
    Legendary! seam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,888

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortuitous
    Sorry, we in the US have been distracted lately...
    Eww.

    That's just disgusting looking x_x
    Avatar done by my friend Crystal<3

  11. #31
    Mechagnome kenneth044's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    At the top of the world!
    Posts
    629

    Re: <Team Evolution> LK 25H, World 4th / Korea 1st!

    Translation or it didn't happen!!

    I kid', I kid'! Congratulations to Team Evolution! :-*
    The goblin warrior, Gallywix!
    "And the Heavens shall tremble!"

    My name is Kenneth044, and I'm an altoholic!

  12. #32

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrednaught
    Is this...North Korea...or South Korea..and where do I find my love long time mesohorny soup
    the honorable North Korea obviously! it was the guild KWP led by eternal GM Kim Jong-il

  13. #33

    Re: <Team Evolution> LK 25H, World 4th / S.Korea 1st!

    I find the lack of celestial steed in this thread disturbing...

    But seriously grats guys.

  14. #34

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Quote Originally Posted by beingpeace
    To give more clear view :


    Although the team leader luckydice has a guild after the name 'Team Evolution', Team Evolution is actually a project team associated by some people from various guilds. 'In extremis' is one of those guilds, and seems nominated as 4th kill in wowprogress.com.

    Some Koreans prefer so called PuGing rather than guild-based raiding, but they run their raids under the very strict rules to preserve the quality. That's why it looks a bit unclear.
    whats the point of a guild then?

  15. #35

    Re: <Team Evolution> LK 25H, World 4th / S.Korea 1st!

    Gz guys....looks like the U.S fails even more!

    .....sorry only messing :P but couldnt resist

  16. #36

    Re: <Team Evolution> LK 25H, World 4th / S.Korea 1st!

    Yea sorry about the US not caring about a world first video game kill rofl?...gaming isnt really even considered a sport here like basketball or football ..so we do not really look at gaming like europe and korea and such places...

  17. #37

    Re: <Team Evolution> LK 25H, World 4th / S.Korea 1st!

    Quote Originally Posted by FuryArrows
    Yea sorry about the US not caring about a world first video game kill rofl?...gaming isnt really even considered a sport here like basketball or football ..so we do not really look at gaming like europe and korea and such places...
    Right....

    Right!

    Right?

  18. #38

    Re: <Team Evolution> LK 25H, World 4th / S.Korea 1st!

    What do you mean lol?

  19. #39

    Re: <Team Evolution> LK 25H, World 4th / S.Korea 1st!

    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

  20. #40

    Re: Team Evolution, LK 25 Hard, Korea First!

    Quote Originally Posted by Y2J
    they were teh guild that got Tribute to immortality like world 2nd or 3rd, can't remember exactly
    funny how a korean guild gets the kill before any US one :')
    Funny how you think something that isn't funny is funny. Who cares where they're from? They downed the hardest encounter blizz has ever made, and grats to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura
    So 10 posts and no definitive answer...

    TO ELITEST JERKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by PBitt View Post
    People really will find anything to complain about. Too bad I don't care because I quit the game because they made the hunter class color lime green and I think it would be SO much better had it been a grass-colored green.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •