Thread: Target macro

Target macro

So I was wondering if there was any way to make a mouse over macro that would indicate a target's class and announce it to party/raid? (Macro noob here)

Deleted

Re: Target macro

Code:
    /run if UnitExists("mouseover") then SendChatMessage("Class: "..UnitClass("mouseover"), GetNumRaidMembers() > 0 and "RAID" or "PARTY") end

Trying to add this into the quote from Uther to Arthas so that it would be "Don't take that tone with me boy! You may be (mouseover macro here) but I'm your superior as a Paladin. I got it to work but only if its broken up into 3 different messages, any way to make it into just one script, and add a on click modifier?

Deleted

Code:
    /run if not UnitExists("mouseover") then return end SendChatMessage("Don't take that tone with me boy! You may be "..UnitName("mouseover").." but I'm your superior as a Paladin.", GetRealNumRaidMembers()>0 and "RAID" or "PARTY")
    Inserts the name into above quote.

Besides, the quote is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Uther the Lightbringer
    Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be the prince, but I'm still your superior as a paladin.
    Code:
    /run if not UnitExists("mouseover") then return end SendChatMessage("Watch your tone with me, boy. You may be "..UnitName("mouseover")..", but I'm still your superior as a Paladin.", GetRealNumRaidMembers()>0 and "RAID" or "PARTY")
    would be the code for that.