Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Now I am kinda excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonyim
    Especially if it provided a cool effect like..eh, the herbalist thingy lifeblood on the ground.
    They already confirmed something to that effect as a talent:

Restoration druids will have a new talent called Efflorescence, which causes a bed of healing flora to sprout beneath targets that are critically healed by Regrowth.

Quote Originally Posted by axio
    They could just as easily make Life Grip a required thing. What if there is a fight that the tank has to get away from something ASAP? Like, faster than they could run. Oh, and they aren't a warrior so they can't intervene. That is just one example of Life Grip... not counting being able to pull people out of something like Defile on LK, or away from a ghost on Lady Deathwhisper (obviously these fights will be out-dated, just using current examples)

As for tree form, I figured they would do stuff like this... I personally can't wait for the new tree form. Instant regrowth would be like a temporary 4P T8 bonus on crack. I don't see 2 LB's at once being super useful for PvE, but would be nice for PvP. I'm actually really excited to see what it does for Nourish/HT/Rejuv/etc..
    No, they won't make encounters where a priest would be mandatory (but you should have one anyway in 25 man). To me life grip seems cool and I like the idea but if it is going to be my priest lvl 85 move than... wtf. Unless they completely trick out encounters in the next expansion this seems 100% situational in PvE and what about shadow? Can they use their lvl 85 move? I just don't like receiving a move that I will rarely use in PvE.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito
    No, they won't make encounters where a priest would be mandatory (but you should have one anyway in 25 man). To me life grip seems cool and I like the idea but if it is going to be my priest lvl 85 move than... wtf. Unless they completely trick out encounters in the next expansion this seems 100% situational in PvE and what about shadow? Can they use their lvl 85 move? I just don't like receiving a move that I will rarely use in PvE.
    Many of the new spells seem to be more about added utility than being a shiny new heal or nuke. You'll probably never be in an encounter that requires lifegrip, but there will be a ton of situations where you can save someone from trouble (and yourself from burning a lot of mana to keep him/her alive), wether it is his fault or just bad luck.
    As for shadow, they can still use lifegrip since it's a learned ability, but it'll probably pull them out of shadowform (assuming it's a holy spell, which it probably is).

Deleted

We are without a doubt in my mind that most diverse and overpowered healing class in the game at the moment and I'm not 1 bit shocked we didn't get anything new because of the amount of tools we have and what we can do with them. Just watch it in play in cataclysm and don't QQ

Quote Originally Posted by zito
    The transition from ulduar to toc to ICC was huge and things changed. And no its not 10k a tick its 5k a tic. And Holy priest don't flash heal alot anymore.
    just logged onto my ulduar geared priest, so 1k + sp less than an ICC geared priest and it was 5k ticks and 8k crits. meaning 10k + crits for icc gear
    12 people, 12 heals, not same concept, I dont understand how u think its the same concept It can heal 3 people at a time and possibly just the same 3 people and it only tics 4 times healing 3 each for a total of 12 heals.
    if it heals the same 3 people than they were in death range, if not it's probably going to heal 12 different people. it is the same concept

Druids are losing tree form for a better treeform probably on a 1 minute cool down as well. And have you seen are lvl 85 move? its life grip which is almost useless in PvE and mostly a PvP move. So I suggest to you to shut up because you have no understanding of either classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by littlepiggy
    and yea so far druid's got none of the shaft that holy priests have, some might disagree cause they are still on the tree form gone blah blah, but all holy got was what druids are getting.. a revamped bad heal (top hopefully make it good)
    oh look, i mentioned this... I might be alittle behind on certain things, but trust me I understand this game quite well

And yet we are both jumping the gun you have no idea what druid healing is going to be like because your stuck thinking about how it would effect today and im jumping the gun about life grip.
    honestly i've said nothing about whether or not druid will suck, only that if correctly balanced by blizzard will be on par with the other healers. and unless they change lifegrip (which they hopefully will) i don't think you're jumping the gun yet

Quote Originally Posted by Jurik
    Sounds like a bad idea. There's a reason why consistency is prized over burst for healers.
    Well, sure, but Paladins have wings (+20% heals) and some bonuses (ie +35% with T10), Priest's Divine Hymn and Shamans uhhhh I think they've got a crappy CD in their resto tree.

Consistency is great, but you still need to have a key to soak that huge AE that just hit the whole raid. (Think LK's infest, Festergut's explosion, ending of Hc Saurfang with 7 marks or whatever !)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.