Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

If you could choose one thing to fix about pvp.....

I'd choose Spell reflect lag.....

Re: If you could choose one thing to fix about pvp.....

I am personally fine with how PvP is on my Hunter. One thing I would like change is Rogues and their Stun-Lock (I hear it takes Skill to Stunlock), and your survival (as a Hunter) depending entirely on your Trinket being off Cooldown and being used at the correct time.

Fix PvP DRs on fears and sheeps. The DR reset timer is ridiculous, after the sheep/fear goes from 10/5/3 seconds, it resets, allowing for another 10/5/3 seconds. Gives me headache, but oh well, I could QQ about every other class (even my own).

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni
    I am personally fine with how PvP is on my Hunter. One thing I would like change is Rogues and their Stun-Lock (I hear it takes Skill to Stunlock), and your survival (as a Hunter) depending entirely on your Trinket being off Cooldown and being used at the correct time.
    Hunter crying about rogues. Priceless
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Hunter crying about rogues. Priceless
    Agreed, not to mention he said his survivability is entirely dependant on his trinket as a Hunter. : Made me giggle.

One thing I would fix? Hard to say, I guess it would be Warriors with their insane damage combined with 50% (75%) MS.

I just want Blizzard to stop their progression towards complete class homogenization. It seems like every update one or a few classes gets a buff that makes them similar to another class. I liked pvp more when each class brought something unique to the fight. Although this is still true for the most part, it just seems like everyone is slowly getting the exact same skills. For example, a priest is able to disarm with a spell.... w t f ?

I'd probably make it so you can't attack players more then 9 levels below you. Basically, if its grey you can't attack it. Unless it attacks you first, in which case you get a 'free for all' tag on you for 10 minutes.

Just sick of being ganked when I'm leveling characters. It isn't big or clever, its just bullying by people who aren't skilled enough to fight people closer to their own level.

Sad thing is, I wasn't ganked at all in Northrend on my last character. Maybe the gankers were worried I might actually be able to fight back?

Deleted

16k killshots on 1k+ resilience.

Quote Originally Posted by Aturbus
    16k killshots on 1k+ resilience.
    Man often meets his destiny, on the path he takes to avoid it.

10+ Year Old Account

Remove resilience

/runs away
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    Stop being french, it's just shift-2.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Proudgnome
    Remove resilience

Yeah. PvP was fine before resilience. Resilience has kind of just made PvP a shity gimmick.

I mean it doesn't even make sense. People complain about lore? I agree, but I don't care so much. Aye, Lothar's death being altered sort of irritated me, but whatever. At least they changed it to something. Explain resilience.

AYE THIS SET OF ARMOR HAS BEEN SUBMERGED IN A VERY THICK CONCENTRATION OF BULLSHIT. IT ABSORBS DAMAGE MORE THAN THAT OTHER SET OF ARMOR YOU GOT FROM FELLING THE LICH KING, BUT ONLY AGAINST OTHER HERO'S SUCH AS YOURSELF. IT'S ALSO WEAKER AGAINST MINIONS OF THE SCOURGE AND THAT LOT, OR ORC GUARDS. BUT NOT ORC WARRIORS (players).

So you're saying that even though an orc warrior player is an orc just the same as an Orgrimmar guard, that somehow he's different? I mean ffffff what. I thought my warrior was just as human as any other human walking around in Stormwind selling bread and begging for copper.

Quote Originally Posted by King Batley
    Yeah. PvP was fine before resilience. Resilience has kind of just made PvP a shity gimmick.
    Because oneshotting someone with ambush=skill.
    Tbh, i would roll the pvp back to where it was mid tbc, that was when i thought it was the most fun. (As an Enh shaman)

Quote Originally Posted by Dethric
    Because oneshotting someone with ambush=skill.
    Tbh, i would roll the pvp back to where it was mid tbc, that was when i thought it was the most fun. (As an Enh shaman)
    So you're saying lower the maximum resilience? Because back then people didn't have too much. And I agree, those days were just as fun as pre-TBC PvP. So yes, Assload of Resilience = less fun for everyone.

Apart from the fact that coordinated burst can take down 35k hp and 1300 resilience in 5 seconds?
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

PvP was FINE before resilience?

I can't imagine what WotLK PvP would be like without resilience. In vanilla the pvp and the whole damn rank system was just horrible, so please take your nostalgia-glasses away.

lol remove resil? worst idea ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Layonhandz
    lol remove resil? worst idea ever.
    Don't worry, it's just PvE heroes being clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    Apart from the fact that coordinated burst can take down 35k hp and 1300 resilience in 5 seconds?
    Example? Or are we just spouting numbers here?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Burst.

Spriest/Rogue damage on warriors in 3's and 2's is out this world lol.