Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: If you could choose one thing to fix about pvp.....

hunters should'nt be allowed in RoV

11k Kill shot on 937 Resilience

When druids changes forms just to get out of momvent effects....

/nerd rage

people between the chair and the keyboard
    always annoying to have some nagging kid logging an alt to insult you when you defeated them fair and square.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

True.
    I always get gearflames "lol ur carried by ur pve gae nerdd"
    Thanks... I know.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by koimagheul
    people between the chair and the keyboard
    always annoying to have some nagging kid logging an alt to insult you when you defeated them fair and square.
    But it's funny to watch them rage

Top their rage off with a "u mad?" and watch em go berserk ;D

What i'd fix, the players that bitch about everything

I'd remove arena's.

15+ Year Old Account

more world pvp.

The game is too sheltered now, you never need to leave Dal to go to an instance, you don't have to do Sons of Hodir dailies because it's heirloom, you're pretty much safe on your flying mounts, raids and junk are now being put in sanctuaries.

Bgs are fine and all but you go in play a mini game with 9-39 people you don't know or care about, and will most likely never see again or remember. and after like 20 min that's it. there's no sense of community. I like pissing of someone so much that they remember me and hunt me relentlessly, add me to a hit list, call for help and outnumber to destroy me, log to an alt and send hate tells... anything

call me old fashioned , but I enjoy the thrill of the hunt over these sheltered mini games.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Quote Originally Posted by Deadified
    I like pissing of someone so much that they remember me and hunt me relentlessly, add me to a hit list, call for help and outnumber to destroy me, log to an alt and send hate tells... anything

call me old fashioned , but I enjoy the thrill of the hunt over these sheltered mini games.
    thats called thursday night @ SW mage portal entrance for me.
    You know you are doing it right when after 7 people kill you they all feel the need to tbag your body in their victory celebration.

15+ Year Old Account

I'd just remove it since everybody bitches about it all the time.

Resilience ruined it.

"I HAV MOR RES THAN U I WIN"
    I can crit with envenom for anywhere from 9k-16k depending on buffs/armor class.
    Against resilience lets see...5 point, 5 stack of deadly...6k on a resto druid...
    I miss back when you gear didn't matter for PvP. Oh you raid BWL? Well you can PvP!
    Now it's like Oh you raid ICC? Get fucking smashed and hit everyone with your water noodles.

(Noodles reference to not being able to hit Res. stacked targets hard)

Quote Originally Posted by Adiar
    I'd change the annoying time it takes for the Grounding Totem to get that it is supposed to GROUND THE SPELLS...
    It always takes like 0.2 seconds for the dumb totem to get that...
    I know exactly what your talkin about >

Quote Originally Posted by Deadified
    more world pvp.

The game is too sheltered now, you never need to leave Dal to go to an instance, you don't have to do Sons of Hodir dailies because it's heirloom, you're pretty much safe on your flying mounts, raids and junk are now being put in sanctuaries.

Bgs are fine and all but you go in play a mini game with 9-39 people you don't know or care about, and will most likely never see again or remember. and after like 20 min that's it. there's no sense of community. I like pissing of someone so much that they remember me and hunt me relentlessly, add me to a hit list, call for help and outnumber to destroy me, log to an alt and send hate tells... anything

Yes! I would fix the lack of world PvP, I agree completely. There is no longer a 'World' in 'World of Warcraft'. Hopefully Tol'Barad (Wintergrasp X Isle of Quel'danas) will offer some good world PvP in Cataclysm... Hopefully...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukari View Post
    Equality is a universal concept, you either care about it for everyone, or you don't care about it. It can't be compartmentalized, you can't champion equality for solely one group, that's inimical to the whole idea of equality.
    To make room for the cupcake!

Quote Originally Posted by Kekkonen
    Swap mana burn to mages, no healer should have that much power over others :'(
    Mages are the masters of controlling mana!
    You can have mana burn if I can have 3 frost novas usable back to back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilas
    Resilience ruined it.

I can crit with envenom for anywhere from 9k-16k depending on buffs/armor class.
    Against resilience lets see...5 point, 5 stack of deadly...6k on a resto druid...
    I miss back when you gear didn't matter for PvP. Oh you raid BWL? Well you can PvP!
    Now it's like Oh you raid ICC? Get fucking smashed and hit everyone with your water noodles.

rogues crying about low damage? I feed on your tears. YUMMY!

Quote Originally Posted by Zilas
    Resilience ruined it.

Not a direct shot at you, but all of the clueless others stating that Resilience was a "terrible idea".

Resilience was added so that players who origionally chose to PvP, and PvP alone would not enter a BG and continuously get shit on by other players who chose to PvE, and PvP in their spare time. Adding Resilience seperated the PvErs and the PvPers, giving the PvPers their advantage in PvP by giving them gear only they could obtain (of course the PvEers also get this gear, but the idea behind resilience was to benefit people who ONLY PVP'd).

You could argue by stating "We had PvP gear, with higher stamina, and set bonuses ect." Sure.. but what's keeping the PvErs in end game gear from dropping you in 3 seconds? I'd rather have my resilience, and not take a 45k MS to the ass.

I enjoy both aspects of the game, and actually PvE more than I PvP, and I still really believe Resilience was an excellent idea.

All casted spells auto-lock the target (like channels). So fucking tired of a laggy ass melee just teleporting around my screen and never being able to hit him bc "Target must be in front of you"

I'd make resiliance a flat damage reduction against all players, and not a stat on gear.

Then I would make PVP gear have larger HP pools to survive against my PVE gear larger damage.

IDK how to explain it but somewhere between not having resil and being able to use PVE gear. To me defeating a player with 50k+ hp but not my raid damage would be sexier. Kinda like PVP players are bosses for a PVE player.

Just seems like it would merge the two worlds together.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze
    ...easy: make pvp changes not affect pve, ffs!
    QFT
    Quote Originally Posted by danielu100 View Post
    gharld fu cked name,all my friends are playing on this patch and its going fine,u fu cking ugly kid go comment ur mother face not here, morron shit.
    50% nerdrage, 50% wut? o.O