Thread: Triumphs...

Triumphs...

Need help guys.

I recently farmed my triumpgh prot gear (232) with my pally witch is hes MS and basicly i now dont know what to do with the triumphs.
    Shall i get ret gear, witch is my OS or shall i buy protgear 245itemlvl NON-setbonus.

and yes i have bought rings and librams and other offsets that i could see.

Re: Triumphs...

Do a couple more heroics and buy everything. It's not like triumph badges were a limited resource anymore.

Could always down grade them to Hero's and buy gems.

what to spend with triumph (in tihs order):

245 mainspec head
    245 mainspec shoulder
    232 mainspec tier chest
    same with hands
    same with legs
    245 ring
    245 trinket
    245 librem
    226 belt
    226 necklace
    213 back
    {repeat everything offspec}
    epic gems to epic out your gear
    PvP OR BoA gear (both are equally good)
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!

You should've just gotten the 245 Plate head and shoulder gear 1st and not even bothered with the 232lvl Tier head and shoulder gear. They're way better.

After that, get all the epic gems you need for your main spec, then get your off-spec gear, and then the gems for that. After that I would get all the heirlooms or save up for the 200 Emblem Mammoth.
    "Horde, quit whining about Blood Elves. You say we are girly and yet it is you who are whining like 16 yr old girls that are not getting their way."

As said before, triumphs aren't limited resources.. You can run heroics all day, and seeing as your a tank, you'll be in excess of badges in no time.

I have already saved tons of triumph for either my Twink or to get a full ret and tanking set for this toon for cata (Levelling use).
    MY good blade carves the casques of men, My tough lance thrusteth sure, My strength is as the strength of ten, Because my heart is pure.

Oh tnx alot of the ideas m8. I will be going for the head and shoulder right away.

Tnx alot