Hunter need better bows, or easier access to better bows. More DPS pleaes

Huntes are really strugling in pvp because we cant run away from others as we use to. There are to much CC in the game today, so we need to melee alot because we cant get away and shot.
    We need better bows with more damage, and maybee 1 or 2 more insta abillities. I dont think hunter players are that bad just that we dont have enough range on enemys.

Re: Hunter need better bows, or easier access to better bows. More DPS pleaes

No.

Why? Because no.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Man.. You. Are.
    C
    R
    A
    Z
    Y

a wackadoodle.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Make your grammar better, and maybe.

But no.

Learn to play your class better please.

Go back in time when Wotlk came out and reroll DK.

I think hunters have more CC right now than most of the other classes, I think you just need to watch some xfire arena feeds

We have plenty of ranged abilities. We also have a number of ways to get away from others and get out of CC's. Deterrence, Disengage, Frost trap, kite, masters call, all of that without being BM which gives more.

Its not hard, you just need to work at it all more it sounds like.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Nice Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by ipresskeys View Post
    You just made me shit my pants..
    What a bunch of bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkfremin View Post
    Luckily, I never liked the guy that much, so his absence will not affect me in the slightest.

Sounds like a personal problem...

Try sucking less?

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by LudaCrizz
    Huntes are really strugling in pvp because we cant run away from others as we use to. There are to much CC in the game today, so we need to melee alot because we cant get away and shot.
    We need better bows with more damage, and maybee 1 or 2 more insta abillities. I dont think hunter players are that bad just that we dont have enough range on enemys.
    I read that

then i read your name.

Quote Originally Posted by LudaCrizz
    I dont think hunter players are that bad
    I didn't either, but then I saw your post.

You're right. Three snares, two roots, a disorient, Disengage, Master's Call, plus a 10 sec CC if you're Surv/a 3 second ranged Silence if you're MM aren't enough for you to "get away and shot".

Go back in time when Wotlk came out and reroll DK.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

obvious troll is obvious?
    Quote Originally Posted by worlddan
    My understanding is that deathwing will erupt from that pool and fly around squeaking, "Runescape! I was in Runescape! How do I get back to Runescape?!!"

Hey guys, I found the troll!
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!