Thread: Help!

Help!

Hey there all

Just really wanted some advice about 25man ICC.

I am the GM and RL of our raiding squad, however we are only a very very casual guild made up of RL friends and family

We currently have the first 4 bosses on farm however we are kind of stonewalled in terms of progression. Which is the easiest boss to get to grips with to help us progress past saurfang.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks a million!

Quote Originally Posted by saxmfone1 View Post
    Step 1: Make this macro

#show Swipe (Bear)
    /cast Maul
    /cast Swipe (Bear)

Step 2: Bind this macro to your L and O buttons

Step 3: Run into any heroic and LOL your way to victory

Re: Help!

Uh, each boss is gonna be a leap for progression. Valithria, Blood princes, Festergut/Rotface, hell even some of the trash pulls are gonna test your coordination. If the coordination is not there, your not going to progress. Also take a look at your raid comp. BUT - in actuality, if you want an easy boss to try and push past saurfang, try valithria. its the easiest of them.
    Un-banned and ready to unleash the Cool stories.. Bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    And eredar is a draenei corrupted by sargeras to fight with the Burning Legion. Just because your a lock doesn't mean your /brofistin' Sargeras. ffs ¬¬

Val is pretty easy if you have decent healers who can swim around. Festergut/rotface will take a few attempts to get good at. I'd go with val, and then on to rotface.
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Depends on who the strongest players of your raiding team are I guess. If the healers are strong, go for Dreamwalker, otherwise Rotface. Blood Princes is definatly the hardest one to pick, so save that one for last :P