Is this the new 5man dungeon with 7 bosses?

So i've seen a lot of people talking about this "huge" 5man instance and i stumbled upon this

As far as i can see it has 7 bosses

Re: Is this the new 5man dungeon with 7 bosses?

All right, Nytz, there was no dungeon. The flash of image you saw on the web was not a instance. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Quote Originally Posted by dwrek
    All right, Nytz, there was no dungeon. The flash of image you saw on the web was not a instance. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
    You made an account to post that? sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nytz
    So i've seen a lot of people talking about this "huge" 5man instance and i stumbled upon this

As far as i can see it has 7 bosses
    I think they said that was Uldum on the picture, which is also the instance they said would have 7 bosses

+1
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I think it is a great first post tbh

What, seriously? I wish most first posts were like that. Statistically speaking, I bet you they tend to be much shittier, for the most part.
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.

Probably, yeah. I believe that's the Halls of Origination (based on the area names on the map), though it might be the Lost City of Tol'Vir (which is the other Uldum 5-man dungeon).

Why are people going so crazy over this 5-man? They announced it at Blizzcon already.

That's Halls of Origination. I don't recall them showing a map of Lost City.

nice Men in Black reference......

statistically, most first posts are usually someone getting really potionate at a subject and feel the need to comepletely disagree with the first poster.
    I think mine was probably telling someone he's a twat at insisting at going Dual Wield Tanking as a DK with Fast weapons.

*edit* to keep my post on topic. I reckon one or two of the bosses will be condensed together like in Arcatraz, so to stop the dungeon from feeling too long. The bit where there are two bosses in the same room and you kill one after each other.

Problem is with WotlK Heroics, apart from the difficulty is I'd say the trash as well as too many "tank and spank" boss fights. The trash is just trash. It's not interesting. You just AOE it down and it's only interesting when you ninja pull more packs. The only trash mob I found facinating were the Faceless ones in OK with shadowcrash (which no one moves from) and the casters in the same instance that have a 8 sec cast time thing that hits for like 18k.

I miss the TBC trash. Ok, it was over tuned, but what I mean is in the Slave Pens, there was this pack of two Nagas that could see stealth and hit very hard. The only way to defeat them was to kite one and tank and spank the other. That was fun. Trash with tactics should be in heroics as well as raids. Afterall, with the mess Blizzard have done with the emblem system, people are learning how to play through heroics. What they are learning is everything is tank and spank and pretty much everything is healable through. If you die, you can rage at the tank or healer because that's what the playerbase thinks.

I think Blizzard are trying to make their 5 mans more interesting, longer so it doesn't feel like a fast forwards experiance thus not take in the dungeon and more 'epic' instead of feeling like it's a job assigned by your parents to exterminate some vermin in the basement.