Poll: So are you going to stay ur current race now or switch to a belf when you can?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: belf warrior

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: belf warrior

Why on earth would anyone WANT to change to a race which looks like one night in a dark alley they came across a drunk Tauren who bent their spine backwards and broke their elbows in half like a broken Barbie doll?!

My main and most of my alts are on the Horde side. I have one alliance warrior night elf that a created pre BC that I plan to bring over as a blood elf.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrax of the Wind
    I may race change my (fresh) Warrior as well to Blood Elf, just because they have decent animations and the Racials are being revamped (hopefully for the better ;D).
    We'll see how the Troll druid forms look first.
    I had an idea to be able to change your character's animation with another race. Like the Blood Elf attacking like they're a Gnome.

Blood Elf warrior is just.... wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep
    Blood Elf warrior is just.... wrong.
    Not as wrong as holy cows.

10+ Year Old Account

Gonna race change my Belf Paladin to a Cow the second it is available. After that i will never play a Belf toon again.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Veldoran
    Gonna race change my Belf Paladin to a Cow the second it is available. After that i will never play a Belf toon again.
    Good choice m8, good choice.

i just have to say to those of you who are complaining about the unrealistic ability of an *ahem* Elf to heft a giant weapon to attack, for example *ahem*(again) a Werewolf...yeah. just stay as rooted in the real world as you can, mmkay?

anyhow, if i wasn't partial to my big green meany I'd consider taking an AE silence over an (admittedly underpowered at endgame) AP buff. Torrent+MS+pummel=GG. from a warrior's point of view, that would just be amazing. even as prot, holy shit man. stun stun stun silence, silence, silence, stun. you wouldn't even have to hit hard. just keep em quiet.

pink rage bars and all, they'll be nothing to scoff at if you're a caster.

...of course if you're not a caster, well, have fun
    Knowledge is a blue item. Rare. You've gotta work for it.

Warrior will be staying Tauren, but I may actually be able to gut out leveling a Paladin in Cata...since I won't have to stare at a barbie doll for those 85 levels as well as making Crusader Strike a level one ability.