Poll: What boss fight in ICC do you dislike the most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...

Re: What boss fight in ICC do you dislike the most?

blood princes, wth if i wanted to tank i wouldn't hv freakin rolled warlock.....

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by hasslemoff
    From a melee DPS point of view Valithria Dreamwalker is plain old boring for me :<
    well QQ Moar now melee dps! :P this is a fun fight for Healers for once, and yes i have tried, and played EVERY role, so i know what im talking about, and i really enjoy this fight when im healing

on another note i had to vote Sindragosa, first of all her voice, ffs find anything more annoying? second of all, phase 2 gets plain boring after a while, and third.. she's just plain annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

marrowgar simply because everytime I get near his original spot I go down from 75 to 3 FPS :S

for me it's a tie between princes and sindy. mostly because they are both very boring, ended up voting for princes since sindy is harder and not as bad as melee as it is as a caster.

I'd have to say the Gunship Battle. Fun novelty at first, but then it just gets boring the more you do it. Other than that, I enjoy most of the fights, except the intro for LK. Arthas talks too damn slow.

Heroic Deathwhisper as a mage = FML.

Heroic Sindragosa as any caster (dps especially) = FML

Either of those two will work.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Favorite would be Dreamwalker

Least favorite - Festergut (if he's the one on the left)

Deleted

My least favourite = Dreamwalker....boring boring boring
    My favourite = Blood Princes (Tanking Keleseth because I love how people whine about picking up the orbs....imo its the easiest role of the entire encounter, both on my Feral druid (25man) and Demo Warlock (10 man))

lk, he takes up too much time and there is ALWAYS someone failing on defiles right when valk pops up.

gunship is a close second, cause its first phase KT all over again

My pessimistic view on what I hate about every boss in ICC:
    Marrowgar - Getting Bone Spiked just as I pop my cooldowns. (On my dps)
    Deathwhisper - Melee who don't run away just before mana shield breaks, and get owned instantly, before blaming me that I didn't taunt quick enough. (On my Tank(
    Gunship - Being the one to tank Brann. Healers yell at me to jump back, and then yell at me for whinging that I have nothing to do when I'm on our ship.
    Saurfang - Endless RP, and the "I am your father" jokes.
    Rotface - Wait. I like this boss.
    Festergut - Having pug healers when tanking 3 inhales.
    Putricide - Carpal tunnel from being in the golem (offtanks with wrist issues, represent)
    Blood Princes - Orb juggling when they're on opposite sides of the room.
    Blood Queen - Offtanking. I throw up an Icy Touch and then Alttab-fap.
    Dreamwalker - Being asked to 1 tank it. And Rot worms. I hate rot worms.
    Sindragosa - Off-tanking. Again. First 2 phases, why do I need to be here?
    Lich King - Tanking the adds in P1 when there's a geared ret paladin. GL taunting all them ghouls.