Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: deeprun tram electricity shut off?

I lolled, its always been dark in the underwater section.

Just smells like some paranoid newbie who seems to think its another cataclysm thing.

Edit: Seems like he is right, reloaded UI and still dark. Creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingedtoast
    I noticed that too. I suspect it's to give it a more realistic feel, the lake you go through on the tram is meant to be underground (Don't ask how the boat got in there.. maybe connected by a sea cave large enough for a pirate ship :P)

It's dark now because there is no natural light.
    the "lake" is infact the great sea... since the deeprun used to go to Darnassus
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob7
    your macro.....***ness

your inability to just shut up and drink instead of telling us you're gonna drink then 5 seconds later drinking, is also ***ness"....."
    it's as annoying as the tank who asks READY? after every trash pull.

Just as annoying as these threads? AmIright?
    ~Bahumut5

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wælcyrie
    I lolled, its always been dark in the underwater section.

Just smells like some paranoid newbie who seems to think its another cataclysm thing.
    No, it hasn't. There are several threads on MMOC and the WoW forums about this, having only popped up in recent weeks. Having used the tram for years, it's hard to not notice this change. Before, you could clearly see Nessy, the boat, the diver, etc. Now, I can barely make out anything at all.

I will concede that thinking this change is related to Cataclysm is a little presumptuous but, it has gotten darker and the change is worth noting nonetheless.

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

Yeah its darker then normal by the water. One side (facng the other tram tunnel) is darker the the other and you can see the other tunner through the water if you jump off the tram and look closly.
    The wise man speaks because he has something to say, the fool because he has to say something.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze
    I doubt it. Others have posted saying that its dark in the tram tunnel too only very recently. In all the years the tram has been there, now suddenly they make it dark?...

It maybe a build up to the Cataclysm event, deliberate or unintended. For example, it could be the new underwater "engine" or whatever changes they are planning for underwater questing (perhaps they don't want us to see too far ahead in really deep water). Or they just dont want us spotting any inconsistent features with either the lore of the event or the new underwater terrain. Or to be perfectly boring, it could be some kind of graphics setting reset from a new patch and you would have to be an expert to know what thing to fiddle with to make it "normal" again. Though I would expect that to affect all underwater graphics.

I wonder if anything else underwater has changed in the game?

The Tram is getting destroyed in Cat ???