Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Another 3s comp question

what would be the best partner for a mutilate rogue and disc or spriest. the priest is know can roll either disc or shadow so based on that which spec he rolled who would be the best partner to finish our 3s team.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Re: Another 3s comp question

Definately find a good frost Mage

Or a resto shaman if the priest feels like going shadow.
    Although discipline would better because then you can 2s together alot easier.
    Im a warlock. Not been nerfed for two patches. Its going well.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Universaloki
    Definately find a good frost Mage
    so the priest should roll disc if i find a frost mage? im pretty sure i know the answer but just being sure.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

If he'll go Disc, a Frost mage would be the best (RMP). Feral Druid or Ret Paladin are also good options.

If he goes Shadow, Resto Shaman would be the best. Resto Druid is also pretty okayish.

But that only applies if you are ready to invest some time to get you tactics and cooperation to work good.

You could also take something like a feral, ret or enh and try to blow stuff up, which will work good up until very high ratings.

I myself play Disc/Rogue/Enhancer, and enjoy it quite a bit. But the main reason for it was that we got a good enhancement shaman, while there are not many really good people around on my server.

Edit: Problem with finding a good Frostmage is that rmp is very dependent on the cooperation between rogue and mage, and the road to getting a good rmp is probably to have a good rm and add a p, not having a good rp and add a m. Otherwise you will play for quite some time until you get it right.