Thread: Divine Storm

Divine Storm

Imagine this.....

Divine Storm: Deals X amount of damage instantly to your target as holy damage.
    but if you are standing on conscencrete
    Divine Storm: Deals X amount of holy damage to all targets to enemies standing on your conscencrete.(The animation could be holy light striking enemies from above or something.)

I mainly suggest this because it would make divine storm more fun to use because it would work different depending on the sceario. Also with the divin storm change blizzard intends to do it looks a lot like whirlwid (homogenizaton anyone?)

It would also help in arenas because the aoe from diviine storm breaks ccs like sheep, blind, and repentance. This change would only allow that to happen if you use diviine storm on your conscencrete(which we hardly ever use in arenas lol).
    Also Idk about everyone else but I think it should deal holy dmg rather than physical, mainly because of the name(sounds very holyish imo), and dealing physical dmg is more of a warior thing. Yes they would need to tone down the dmg if it did deal holy dmg, but it would fit better lore wise.
    (sorry for my crappy grammar :l) Feel free to critique this idea

Re: Divine Storm

it's a cool idea but they would have to make divine storm very weak w/o the concecrate because just in pve it would make ret paladins to good, but then on highly mobile fights where you cant keep them in concecrate and with divine storm being weak w/o the concecrate ret pallies are then screwed. but i agree holy dmg>phys damage

/Closed

WHY. CAN. NO. ONE. GET. A. FUCKING. CLUE. AS. WHERE. TO. POST. THIS. SHIT....

notice the other closed divine storm thread... then again with one post did you make an account to be a troll?
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

15+ Year Old Account

We have multiple stickies for Cataclysm or new Ideas.