Poll: Which enchant for PVP weapons. I dont' care about pve weapons.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

PVP arms weapon enchant. Executioner vs Berserking

I personlly have Berserking, however as of late I've noticed more and more warriors using Exectioner on their pvp weapons. Is it still 120 arp at lvl 80? I'm just wondering if the 120arp= 9% is better than 400 ap with reduced armor....I think the reduced armor effect is like 5% yes? Which equates to like 200 ap loss.

Please vote and explain why.

Re: PVP arms weapon enchant. Executioner vs Berserking

The answer is Berserking. Many are attracted to Executioner for the ArPen, but it never catches up.

Quote Originally Posted by noobphobia
    I personlly have Berserking, however as of late I've noticed more and more warriors using Exectioner on their pvp weapons. Is it still 120 arp at lvl 80? I'm just wondering if the 120arp= 9% is better than 400 ap with reduced armor....I think the reduced armor effect is like 5% yes? Which equates to like 200 ap loss.

Please vote and explain why.
    so you have 144000 armor huh?

20[108(200/3)]=144000

yeah in reality the 5% less armor is more like 20 AP so yeah.

120 arp ≈ 8.6%

if youre 120 arp from the hardcap then go executioner. the AP sep value should be about .8 for every 2 ap meaning .8(400/2)=160 sep while ArP should be about 1.5 sep value meaning 120*1.5=180 sep value.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoryu
    so you have 144000 armor huh?

20[108(200/3)]=144000

yeah in reality the 5% less armor is more like 20 AP so yeah.

120 arp ≈ 8.6%

if youre 120 arp from the hardcap then go executioner. the AP sep value should be about .8 for every 2 ap meaning .8(400/2)=160 sep while ArP should be about 1.5 sep value meaning 120*1.5=180 sep value.
    Pretty much this.

If you're aiming for ArP, get at least 1 PvE piece (Castle Breakers Battleplate or Leggings of Painful Death) and a PvE ArP proc trinket (Preferably Grim Toll or Mjolnir Runestone). With the Grim Toll, you'll need 558 passive ArP to reach hard cap during the proc and 525 ArP with the Mjolnir Runestone proced to reach hard cap.

P.S. NES has a horrible proc rate in PvP because it's based on crits so you may have a hard time having this proc when you want.

P.P.S Deathbringers Will is better than all of the ArP proc trinkets.
    New and shiny compppppp!