Getting hit with wrong BG?

IDK if anyone else is getting this, but I've asked around and people are saying they aren't getting the BG they queued for. I've queued for WsG a few times now, and have been getting tossed into eots or sota.

Anyone else dealing with this?
    WoW subscription, $15 per month. Internet, $60 per month. Computer, $1000. A forum thread without trolls, priceless.

Re: Getting hit with wrong BG?

You sure your not queing for random?

PVP subforum, where 1500 rated players can voice there opinions
    -Ex ret paladin

Quote Originally Posted by iflame
    You sure your not queing for random?
    dead positive
    WoW subscription, $15 per month. Internet, $60 per month. Computer, $1000. A forum thread without trolls, priceless.

same happens to me sometimes, and that god damn sota - gtfo

I have not seen that yet. If I choose a specific BG, I am getting in that one. Although, I mostly choose random now.

i dont random after i get the daily done. then i spam WsG since its my favorite BG. Honor isnt a factor, maxxed out and got plenty of gems lol. So i just play for fun. It is quite upsetting though when you want a specific BG and get put into one you hate

god damn -_-
    this is the second time today i got put in eots!! I QUEUED FOR WSG. Blizzard needs to get their shit straight