Idea for hunter pets

Not sure if it's been posted, although im sure its been thought of. My idea is that hunters, at level 10 should be able to customize their pet's looks. This could go as far as even "creating" your pet instead of having to tame them. Looks, type of animal (wolf, core hound, raptor etc). Now, I'm sure you wouldnt want to see a whole bunch of level 10's with with monsters you'd only see in Northrend, so this could be fixed by simply allowing the hunter to only create animal types which they have already encountered/killed. Tell me what you all think
    Look at your racial leader, now look at Magni, now back at him, sadly, he isn't Magni.

The Bronze Beard King is now diamonds!

Re: Idea for hunter pets

'Creating the pet'? That doesn't really sound very hunter-ish to me, imo.

You could add your own personal little story on how you "tamed it" if it makes u feel better lol
    Look at your racial leader, now look at Magni, now back at him, sadly, he isn't Magni.

The Bronze Beard King is now diamonds!

Quote Originally Posted by sloppies
    Not sure if it's been posted, although im sure its been thought of. My idea is that hunters, at level 10 should be able to customize their pet's looks. ... Now, I'm sure you wouldnt want to see a whole bunch of level 10's with with monsters you'd only see in Northrend, so this could be fixed by simply allowing the hunter to only create animal types which they have already encountered/killed.
    Having a pet equivalent of the barbershop might be an interesting way to do it.

Can only modify pets you've already tamed, get an achievement the first time you do it, but costs increase as you do more modifications.

Would be funny to see what Skoll would look like in hot pink, or purple, or lime green...
    I take some solace in the fact that even though my snarky reply to someone's condescending rhetorical question earned me a 1-week ban, my post was not deleted. I was rather proud of that bit of snark, and I am glad it lives on.