Resto Shaman + Warrior

Hi, this is a PVP related question. I know it should be in the PVP forums but I think I'll get better response since its directly related to Affliction Lock.

So far, almost reach 2k rating on Aff Lock + Resto Druid combo. Doing really well but some of the Resto Shaman + Arms Warr I have met around this bracket, even on the way up, I seem to have problems fighting them.

I use a macro for pet to rape Tremor Totems. Shaman just keeps dropping them. Curse is removed, Corruption is countered with Riptide, have problems dropping UA and Haunt because the bastard keeps LOS-ing me.

Warrior can apply quite a bit of pressure from time to time and with Berzerker Fury up, I cannot fear so I need to use Demonic Circle. This will pull me away from the Shaman who'll then just med up again.

Half the time, we win because we out last the shaman's mana and knock off Riptide Totem and Mana Stream Totem fast enough. But its just sooooooooo damn slow.

I normally get a few good dots when I time by pet-totem-mouseover-attack with Howl Of Terror (because he'll LOS me when I cast Fear so no choice) then slap him with Haunt and UA. That's when we get to burn their mana up faster.

They also put a lotta pressure on my pet and if Fel Summoning is on cooldown, me and Druid have to heal the pet to prevent it from dying. LoLstorm is still very deadly.

Another tact we use is when we get a gung-ho and stupid warrior, I would pressure the shaman and lure the warrior further away from the healer than try to burst him down with Dots and Drains while keeping the shaman Cycloned and Spell Locked. This works well when the warrior is stupid but the smart ones stay near their healers.

So, I'm looking for some suggestions or tacts that can be of use in taking down the Resto Shaman faster or perhaps the warrior.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Resto Shaman + Warrior

I use a macro for pet to rape Tremor Totems
    hms, what did I miss Mouseover petattack or?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

2s can be very tiresome.

Make sure your druid is rooting the warrior and cycloning if you have to save yourself.

Try turning the tables on them. Run away and los if the warrior is a meathead- like a lot are- he'll chase you. The shaman will be forced to come out to heal him and that's when you get him.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

15+ Year Old Account

Key here is to stop using fear - you're fighting a duo that is for all intents and purposes immune to fear. At best, it's an interrupt mechanic for the shaman, or if you're good it's a pain to perfectly time on the shaman.

CC comes from the druid. Your job is to devour magic Earth Shield and keep the shaman fully dotted. Windfury totem and strength of earth are the ones you should be attacking because they buff the Warrior by a substantial amount. The goal is to rage starve him and focus the Shaman. Don't even dot him - exhaustion/weakness spam and kite him. Make the shaman stand and cast and when its just about time to let loose, stab a tremor and grounding totem --> deathcoil --> fear --> NUKE and get him dead. Get the druid to help with a Wrath/Moonfire combo for an extra 5k+ damage. It might push you over the edge.

R.I.P. YARG

tbh u have 1 and only 1 counter, resto shaman warrior, and its not even that strong of a counter if ur druid is any good

have druid control warrior with roots/cyclone, ur druid should not be going oom and his hots can easily keep u up, warrior doesnt have peels and after NS its just about getting the shaman in the open for a cc chain

if u want advice go to AJ, but ull prolly get trolled for running affl druid

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    hms, what did I miss Mouseover petattack or?
    Was wondering the same...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!