Sindragosa zerg tactics

Hello everyone and mmo community,

Last night we first tried Sindragosa and we did it with my call with zerg tactics, so I grabbed a frost resi chest piece with frost resi aura on and had 275 frost resi buffed.
    we did this with 2 healers, one holy priest, one Resto shaman and me as paladin tank.

First phase and second phase go very well, as soon as we get to p3 we pop heroism and start to nuke her down, and if we don't fail at ice cubes we get boss to 8-7% and wipe because of lack of healing on me. we nuke every ice tomb as soon as we see it (No debuff clearing ofc) and keep zerging, but at last I go down with 18-19 stacks and raid wipes.

What do you suggest us? popiing heroism at 15% so I get some more healing or using 2 tanks?

our raid consisted of an arms warrior, one fury warrior, one mage, one warlock, one shadow priest, one hunter and one druid balance.

but, when we used 3 healers we had defnitive cleared shots, brought boss to 0.8% and I died because of tons of debuffs.

Any suggestions?
    Jamshield - Silvermoon EU

Re: Sindragosa zerg tactics

You could just do it properly?

leaving 1 ice cube to take the debuff's off of you

L2 bubble + cancel bubble ?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by omidmash
    Any suggestions?
    Do it like it's supposed to be done.

Deleted

When you zerg im, its ment to zerg: Kill only first 2 IBs then focus sindra, leave out all the rest.

15+ Year Old Account

Your dps must be low to allow stacks to get high.

I did a zerg with 1 tank 1 druid healer and 8 dps in 10 man normal and got achievement.

we kept the first person encased in his iceblock and just let him be and finished off sindragosa before we got a 6th stack.

what about going with 10 dps, and juste nuke it?
    and if you intend the fight to be even easier go to hardmod with the same spirit

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac
    When you zerg im, its ment to zerg: Kill only first 2 IBs then focus sindra, leave out all the rest.
    Yep kill the first two (second after you LoS her suck in), then just leave the rest frozen. Stack the cubes on top of each other and sometimesw one will break on it's own, not sure why.
    "Peace is a lie"

Get more pieces of FR to get it to around 485 (with buffs) that way you can easily last for 24+ stacks especially since you've got Ardent Defender. At around 28 stacks, things get a bit too risky and RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Onewinged
    L2 bubble + cancel bubble ?
    L2Paladin. Any non retarded pally tank would be using his forbearance on Divine Protection, never bubble or LoH like everyone seems to think we can do at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mowg
    Get more pieces of FR to get it to around 485 (with buffs) that way you can easily last for 24+ stacks especially since you've got Ardent Defender. At around 28 stacks, things get a bit too risky and RNG.
    Resist cap against raid bosses is 415. Get the 3 crafted FR pieces, that will put you at 287 (417 with frost aura)

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

You could also use the sindragosa 25 trinket too?
    PC: 3770k @ 4.6 / Noctua D14 / 16GB 1600mhz C8 Mushkin / Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H / MSI GTX 570 Twin Frozr III / 2x Dell U2311H / Lian Li A71FB / Mushkin Chronos 120GB - Seagate 2TB Green - WD Caviar Black 500GB / RAID0: Samsung F3 103SJ 1TB (x2) / Samsung SH123L Blu Ray
    Audio: Ultrasone PRO 2900s / Audio-GD NFB-3.1 / Neco Soundlabs Mosfett Amp

10+ Year Old Account

I suggest not using the zerg strat =S
    The only time zerg strat is, has or ever will be good is when you completely 100% no doubt out gear the instance.
    Going to syndrigosa and trying a zerg strat was not a very smart thing to do, the strat its self that you should be using is a pretty simple concept and not hard to do.

Resist cap against raid bosses is 415. Get the 3 crafted FR pieces, that will put you at 287 (417 with frost aura)
    Where did you come up with that?

Here's how it really works:
    Resistance Minimum Possible Resist
    128 10%
    219 20%
    340 30%
    510 40%
    765 50%

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by propally
    Here's how it really works:
    Right. Link with more info:

http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t44675-r...chanics_wotlk/

if you're getting to 19 stacks with heroism in p3 then your raid dps must be extremely low. i do not recommend a zerg strat with such low dps. however, it might be time to crack the whip on your lazy dpsers and make them actually read about their class and learn to push buttons.

that's what my problem also. I hope someone here can help us.