DMC:G, Grim Toll, or Mark of Supremacy?

I just started putting some effort into dusting off and gearing up my old combat rogue alt. Today I picked up Whispering Fanged Skull which I replaced Grim Toll with but after running some sims (rawr, etc) I ended up more confused about what trinket I should be using with WFS. I would spreadsheet it but alas half my gear is so old its no longer in the updated sheets, lol. I was hoping someone could enlighten me as to which trinket I listed in the thread title I should pair with WFS?

Armory link is in my sig. Missing a back enchant due to maintence and my gemming is pretty wack till I craft/buy some i264 gear & tier peices.

Re: DMC:G, Grim Toll, or Mark of Supremacy?

Rawr should work fine. What's the problem with it? Rawr has every wotlk item in the database

I don't see your armory... but I'm going to guess DMC:G is your best bet.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Niero123
    Rawr should work fine. What's the problem with it? Rawr has every wotlk item in the database
    For the 1000th time, rawr isn't currently accurate for rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Niero123
    I'm getting conflicting performance results between Rawr and iDPS (java proggy I read about on EJ). Rawr shows Mark of Supremacy as having a lower rating then both DMC:G and Grim Toll but iDPS shows the reverse, that Mark of Supremacy is a DPS increase over both trinkets. The conflicting info is why I turn to my fellow rogues for guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gxz
    I don't see your armory... but I'm going to guess DMC:G is your best bet.
    Ah, you must click on the sig pic (or just hover over it and copy out the address).

I'd have to say DMC. You are pretty well over hit cap to where mark is almost worthless it seems.

Unless my math is wrong, if you regem all the AGI to ARP you should hit close to the soft cap with Grim Toll.

My advice is GT + WFS since you really don't need the hit from Mark (not that GT will help much in that department either).

Or you can run GT and Mark and likely cap yourself on white damage and ARP, lol.

I'm going to agree with the DMC:G as well, you're well above required hit for your current lever of crit rating. Also, I would recommend moving the points in imp evis to blood splatter untill meeting ARP soft cap.

edit: forgot glyph of evis ~> glyph of rupture

Quote Originally Posted by Reflexion
    I'd have to say DMC. You are pretty well over hit cap to where mark is almost worthless it seems.
    Actually hes more than 100 hit rating from where it is worthless. The arp proc might make grim better, but I dont think DMC:G is going to be better than the mark.

Rawr is bad for rogues, it isnt that the items arent in there, the problem is with how it produces the results from the items. Aldriana's sheet is still fairly solid even though there are a couple problems due to it not being updated.

Just to clarify, he's saying that rawr is giving confusing results and that he WOULD spreadsheet it to get a more accurate result but his gear is way too out of date and isn't supported by the spreadsheets he's using. A little reading can totally change the results a thread give :P

Rawr is broken for rogues atm, use Aldrianna's spreadsheet instead.