Resto Druid Frost Badge Question

Hey I'm starting to play my resto druid again and i was wondering what was the best item to buy first with frost badges would be.

Here's my Armory and thanks for the help in advance.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Omgwtfowned

Re: Resto Druid Frost Badge Question

I'd say the trinket, since it would be the major upgrade for you...

You've only got two enchants. Consider grabbing the other ring and possibly a trinket. I don't actually play a druid so don't take this advice as gospel mind.

Please get some epic gems and enchant all your gear.

The trinket does seem to be the best immediate upgrade for you, although the T10 legs wouldn't be too bad either. Having said that, you should strive to get 4T9 ASAP, even if it means dropping ilvl on some items.

I wouldn't bother getting the other EoT ring - crit and MP5 aren't very good stats to get, plus it's pretty easy to farm ICC trash to get the Ashen Verdict ring which eventually upgrades to BiS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

get the trinket first. Then probably the circle of ossus belt or save up to have the blessed cenarion boots made. After that, work on getting 4 pieces of T10 + vestments of spruce and fir.

also, try to convert all of your gear with crit rating on it to gear with haste. and change out the haste/spirit and SP/crit gems to SP/spi and Sp/haste respectively. And go with straight SP in your helmet, a spirit socket bonus is next to worthless. You might also consider using the insightful earthsiege diamond instead of the ember skyfire

Put proper enchants on your gear. And the rest is acceptable from what i can see.

Deleted

frost badges used for ;

4 set tier 10, chest , belt and idol.

The trinket I've found to be trash .. so I wouldn't buy it / go anywhere near it as for throughput purposes the abacus trinket from gunship 25 is better, for regen purposes the spark of hope is better and for overall solice of the defeated is better. All trinkets easily obtainable.

Haste wise you are extremely under the cap , so aim for gear with a lot of haste upgrade wise , I'd get the chest first as it's amazing (not the tier chest) then you're looking at getting the 4set and or belt whichever is the bigger upgrade for you haste wise , as your armory profile isn't loading properly for me in work soz.

Contradictory to my above statement about haste I'd advise getting the helm and shoudlers of tier 10 first as you can get the legs and hands from VoA so make sure you're attending your regular VoA and you get lucky , so I'd go , Off-set chest > belt > tier 10 helm and chest ... once that's done you'll be stacking badges and if you haven't gotten lucky in VoA then get the hands and legs after that work on offspec gear as the other badge loot is pretty useless.

10+ Year Old Account

1st off, the trinket isn't bad and is better than reg Solace. The mp5 no longer makes up for the SP. Esp for a resto druid.

It looks like you already got the trinkey.

You aren't doing any ICC 25 yet so getting 4p T10 isn't important. Keep farming heroics and get your 4pT9 if your doing ToC and just starting in ICC 10. Get all 3 of your other pieces since all you have to do is heroics and then you can buy the frost leather chest.

With the rest of your frost badges you should probably aim for the cloth belt 1st. You wont get a better one for a long time. Besides that all you have left if your idol and T10. If you are planning on getting into 25's you'll want your 4piece T10.