Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: 2010 Arena Tournament, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku
    Curious to how the murloc pet will look this time. Ah well, we'll find out sooner or later.
    Since the title seems to be remaining the same as the last time around, I don't doubt the pet is probably also the same model as before; aka, Murkimus.

cool, but..

i'm playing in WoW EU and i don't find Registration Page.... is already available?

Shame about the argent tournament news

Only bigger shame is that they wouldn't give us the long, complicated answers, some of us like the tech stuff
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

If i get it right : every not top team pays 20$ per mate for pet and title,oh yeah and the superior forum icon !!!.Stunning rewards... well done A-B, cash machine is working on high tours
    a cash cow is well established brand, business unit, product, or service, that generates a large, regular, predictable, and positive cash flow. Cash cows are often 'milked' for developing, promoting, or supporting new or struggling counterparts.

Signs of a cash cow

* Product variations
    * Customer segmentation
    * Pricing flexibility
    * Cost reduction
    * Targets specific competitor

Quote Originally Posted by Denial
    Was wondering, will there be another arena season before cataclysm ? Dont know if any info about it has been released?
    why would there? some off the pvp items now are better then most off the icc 25 man (Non hardmore ofc) out there.

Quote Originally Posted by mchltlt1037
    Omg third first time i've ever been this close to first
    Don't you get banned for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Denjell
    why would there? some off the pvp items now are better then most off the icc 25 man (Non hardmore ofc) out there.
    allthough i did read my post a couple of times, i didnt see any questions about, why there would be another arena season.

more ppl problem with signing up?

cool, but..

i'm playing in WoW EU and i don't find Registration Page.... is already available?
    Anyone know this?

10+ Year Old Account

Humm smthing about the goblins and worgen in argent tournament- You are able to buy shirts for each faction eg a nelf can buy stormwind,ironforge,gnomergan,exodar,darnassus shirts but on the shirt it has race restrictions that dont include worgen and goblin for obvious reasons but will this be changed? i want my goblin to have an org shirt and my worgen a stormwind shirt :P

Deleted

Price money on wow tournament feels so wrong, the is no where near fair enough to play with money.
    So gg might not be the best gamers that actualy wins.

As an EU player, is there a way to get the pet? I can't register from my BN profile (Tournament Closed or some other similar warning) and creating US account would make no sense since the pet/title wouldn't be transfered to my EU version.

Hap plx!

Ive heard that i cannot participate in the torunament because im from denmark - just as i cannot use the recruit a friend ?

is it true - because id really like to kill a few people worldwide

IS THIS SHIT AVAILABLE FOR EU PLAYERS TOO?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Blue tracker updated:

Interesting sign ;D

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Important - The Blue Tracker is under maintenance to update a couple more things to make sure it survives Cataclysm. It should be back in a couple of hours, most likely around 09:00AM EST.
    i don't know why but it made my day better

Does this mean that you can't have the title "of Gilneas" or "of Kezan"? I has a sad... :'( Unless they make a new and improved level 85 Azeroth-based ren faire... :P

No t2 weps in the TR... wtf?

That last bit of info I was wondering about for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaroc
    Price money on wow tournament feels so wrong, the is no where near fair enough to play with money.
    So gg might not be the best gamers that actualy wins.
    200 000 in total, very little ,they prob collected all the change lost in sofas at blizz hq and offered that.