Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: How do you World PvP?

i don't world pvp... to me world pvp died a long time ago after they took away dishounrable kills and added zerging guards...

now "world pvp" is a single death knight destroying crossroads, untill somebody bigger comes and scares him away.
    It's just a game.

i go play warhammer
    Do your best
    Expect the worst
    Enjoy the mediocre

Stood in the Fire DaveTheHunter's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I like to hang out in front of ICC pre-raid and kill alliance as they try to get inside. That's pretty much the extent of my wpvp these days.

The problem on my server is no one really cares. 5v5 Arena team sits in the drag and 2-3 come to do something about it, die and then they give up.

Aside from that, the only thing you can do is go attack places and respond to your worlddefense channel.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Without considering the capital cities raids that we organized for the black bear before WotLK release (that was quite fun, actually), I think I haven't really done any world PvP since summer 2007, in the early Burning Crusade, when I still messed around in Westfall and Redridge with friends. Too bad. World PvP is dead for me and for my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzo
    But do you all do it alone or do you organize with other people? None of you are in actual dedicated WPvP guilds?
    Not in a PvP server, but i never heard of World PvP Guilds...

Since the horde:ally population is so bad on our server we usually go to SW in a group of 5ish players and gank their trade district. Hours of fun =D

i gank ppl with my rogue alt as subtlety (only lvl 40 tho) :|

Go to Wintergrasp during control of your opposite faction and kill any enemies from above when those enemies get teleport to WG.

My server is so low pop and like 5 to 1 Horde over Alliance so I barely get to WPvP. If iam pissed though and want to gank people I usually go to Southshore or the Plaugelands. Kind of weak though because most of them are low level, just stick them with a Living Bomb and walk away. But a few times there have been some epic battles where someone was getting ganked and then 5 or 6 of each come to a little town in the middle of no where and duel it out for like 30 minutes. Thats always fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzo
    So...how do you do it?
    In my boxers.

Also, go to xroads, piss around for long enough and murder all npcs - level 80 hordes inc for happy happy fun times.

One thing I do if I'm craving some ganking is to go to the wintergrasp pools near the alliance flight path. There are usually 4-5 80s there and it's my goal to kill them all before they get me.

10+ Year Old Account

Uhhh, go to STV and gank noobs? ;D

1.Go outside ogrimmar.
    2.Get the zeppelin to stv.
    3.Go to the alliance camp.
    4.???
    5.Profit!

When it's red than it's dead.

Kill everything I see basically once I'm out of a town.

I usually just drop in from the skies and pop my parachute cape and camp somebody until they start bringing more friends. On a server like Illidan, it works all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Glaedr
    Not in a PvP server, but i never heard of World PvP Guilds...
    WPvP guilds was once more in numbers but some still exist. I am in one and basically what we do is when other people raid dungeons, we raid people. The basic concept is to spread fear and terror when someone see the guild name below the character they encounter. Word of mouth is the core concept, so when people see the guild name. They should either flee in terror or bring their best. To me and my guild mates, that's when the real game begins.

I guess some RP are attached as well but that's not always the case.

3 ways

1) /pvp + /afk near an enemy player
    2) this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74dc1yLz5Q0 works with any mob looking costume
    3) Get a few friends, put PvP on, taunt some horde outside org, kill a few groups o them, then when the groups start getting big, wait until they eventualy kill you, then get as many pro PvPers as you know to come, kill there group, then just march in & hold the valley of stregth (bank, AH, watever) that is always fun =P

Ofc Rogue is the world pvp class, especially bald male undeads, you can pick off people at low health and run away like a little pussy.

Deleted

Dying? It died with TBC for level capped people and now it's completely gone even at lower level with the dungeon tool implemented.
    There's like 1-5 people in classic zones now,e ven on populated servers and rush hours except maybe Northrend, but you won't catch anyone on the ground there..