Thread: DBW

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

DBW

Does this trinket exist?

17 Normal kills and 4 heroic kills and still haven't seen a single one drop. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong

Re: DBW

You need to give $100 to a hobo within an hour before the raid for it to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyren
    You need to give $100 to a hobo within an hour before the raid for it to drop.
    Fuck yeah!

I paid that guy $300 for mine
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

Quote Originally Posted by Paskgotsheal
    Does this trinket exist?

17 Normal kills and 4 heroic kills and still haven't seen a single one drop. Just wondering if I'm doing something wrong
    Same with me, though lower killcount. But its only because it is my turn to win it. When I didn't have a chance to win it if it dropped it has dropped

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

you're talking about Deathbringer's Will?

Dropped for my Guildies evey week... been going for offspec some weeks =X

what is a Healer saying:
    AFK means: Attack, fight, kill! - Healer is bored with spamming hots.
    WTF means: Way to fight! - Healer loves you for pulling with pyroblast.
    OOM means: Out Of Mobs! - Healer needs a challenge.

10+ Year Old Account

The magical Hobo (St Patricks green)

hmm it dropped everytime i was not in the raid :-/ (now we're equiping tanks fpr offgear while i still don't have it)
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyren
    You need to give $100 to me within an hour before the raid for it to drop.
    Fix'd

Deleted

R N G:<

Quote Originally Posted by M1kra
    Same with me, though lower killcount. But its only because it is my turn to win it. When I didn't have a chance to win it if it dropped it has dropped
    How is that the same, it at least DROPPED before, it hasn't dropped 1 time for my guild since ICC opened.

I doubt it could be RNG....if it has a 27% drop chance like it says, the chance of it not dropping in 21 weeks is 00.1348%...Seems kinda ridiculous imo.

Seems kinda ridiculous imo.
    Sucks to be you :[
    Once a Hole, always a Hole.

Deleted

Ridiculous? yes, still possible? yes.

Bad luck, but as you just showed, there is a tiny chance for this to happen so what's the fuzz?

It's bad luck and it sucks, i have the same issue with the heroic gunship trinket and saurfang necklace not dropping once but there is always next week.

Deleted

ohai, i ran ICC25 with my strong DK alt for first time, GUESS WHAT, i won it.

(RNG IS RNG)

Deleted

Worth making a cry thread about you not getting loot?

Oh, and regarding if it exists, yes it does, got mine a few weeks ago.

Got mine the first night we killed Saurfang. Fairly certain that everyone that wants one has it now (well, in my guild anyway). In our gold run I smile when I see it drop because it almost always goes for 50k or so which is a nice boost to the pot.

17-18 kills, 5 or 6 drops, cant remember.

rng is rng.

L2BE IMB4 BRO

It's not RNG, it's Hobo. Jease, get it right.

Some guilds just have terrible luck with trinkets. Since the start of ToC, my guild has seen three Death Verdict's, one Reign of the Unliving, and one Deathbringers Will.

Then again, we've seen Oxheart, Cryptmaker, and Bryntroll go to D/E at least twice each.

Does this trinket exist?

our guild never saw a DV (DC if horde) from ToC and we cleared it every day it was out until plaguewing came out (sooo 40 some clears?)
    we also just saw our first tiny abom last night, after a kill every week after about 2 weeks of him being out and only 2 DFO's since rotface came out