Upgrade frost marks, T10 or the trinket.

Hello folks!

I'm currently in doubt of which one to buy of those two items: The Purified Lunar dust trinket, or the T10 Restoration glove.

This is my armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...Mill&cn=Shawne

I'm not really sure how good the T10 4/5 set bonus are.. anyone got it and know how it affects your healing from some meter or anything?

I do have some mana problems sometimes in longer fights, but I'm not sure if I wanna pick the trinket just for those few episodes. Also, I think its more about timing my mana trinket, totem and mana pot better.

Thanks, feel free to come with any other suggestions for improvement on gear/enchants/gems etc.

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Upgrade frost marks, T10 or the trinket.

the T10 setbons is really fight dependable im doing 25 mans mainly , its mostly +8 % of my healing sometimes seen even 13% , best Rsham setbonus in wrath :P clearly!

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eaver&cn=Asmin

idk really of the choice but you have atm only 2x parts Resto t10 as armory atleast shows :x i think lunar but if ya have somewhere hidden third part of T10 then id personally go for T10 cause setbonus , ofc if you feel REALLY REALLY needing more mana then lunar but i really doubt that
    "Veni, vidi, vici"

"I came, I saw, I conquered"

Hehe, I have no hidden T10 piece, but I'm certainly hoping to get it sometime

Since it will not be your 4th piece of T10 anyway there is no point in paying frosties for gloves which can drop in VOA.
    I hope you have gotten T10 pants from VOA else you have wasted 95 badges for a bad piece of gear.

Save up for T10 helm at which point, keep 2pT9 and 2pT10 (head&shoulders) until you get the 4th T10 to swich to full T10 for CH spam. Work on replacing T10 pants either with pants from TOC25 or the ICC crafted ones (cloth preferably).

Trinkets are not best but should be good enough. You can replace NIC with triumph trinket if you find yourself running OOM.

Gemming is also bit weird. Those Haste/mp5 gems are strange and definitely you just want one to activate meta. Rest should be either: [red] 12sp/10haste [yellow]20 haste [blue] 20 haste.