Thread: Am I ready?

Am I ready?

Ok so I posted in the Rank the tank above you was told to get reckoning. Hince I wanted some real input. I am about to buy the frost badge stam trinket but besides that what do I need to do to be ready to MT/OT For ICC 10/25 and ToC? I have never been in ICC but wanna start tanking it and looking for talent/gear advice..

Thanks in advance..

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Alphaprime

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Am I ready?

You could probably do it now for ToC 25 and ICC 10, possibly ICC 25 if you had very good healers, but there are a number of changes that will make you more effective.

Change the 24 stamina gem in your helm to an epic 30 stamina one, and change the 10 parry + 15 stamina gem in your legs to a 10 agility + 15 stamina one.

Change the enchant on your gloves to 18 stamina (using an armor kit made by leatherworkers). When you get a better weapon, invest in a better enchant - Mongoose is probably your best choice.

Change your spec to 0/53/18. Switch to the Glyph of Seal of Vengeance, and either use Glyph of Righteous Defense, Glyph of Salvation or Glyph of Holy Wrath depending on fights for your third glyph.

Finally, look up the tactics for the fights if you don't already know them. As a tank, you really can't afford to not know how the fights work.

You need only 1/2 Spiritual attunement and not improved hammer of justice, instead take that +3% damage from Retri tree. And ya, i would improve my gear abit, like with 75 triumph cost head for example before heading to ICC.

If you want to start tanking ICC10/25 then the first thing you need to do is start watching videos and read up on the fights. Knowing what to do, when to taunt, how to move, when to use cooldowns, etc. You're a little undergeared, to be sure, but you should be fine otherwise.

Talents, glyphs, etc as per Cardolan's post.

No your not ready.

I always say: If you have to ask, you're not ready. The fact you're asking means you do not know what's required of you, therefore you are not ready.

10+ Year Old Account

232+ gear = icc 10
    245+ gear = icc 25
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Replace this crapy armor trinket for black heart or something ya know.
    your build is also bad. you don't need improved stun and 2/2 mana regen from gained healing, take 1/2. you also need crusade in 4 ret tier, and don't take that shit -8% mana cost on instant spells. what are you, having problems with mana in raids?