Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Shadow Vault Slayer's Cloak

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn
    If it was a normal mode version it's kind of shitty of the warrior, since the rceovered onslaught from frosts is easily better (even if you're arpen capped you can probably still regem something). Whereas the haste/crit combo is awesome and rare for assasination rogues.
    This is true. Even the heroic one is a relatively small jump over the Recovered Onslaught for Fury Warriors. If I recall correctly, it's a ~50 DPS upgrade; most straight tier boost items (264 -> 277) are in the range of 150-200 DPS.
    Avatar is too large in file size. Read the avatar guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayllem
    The desire to punch you grows with every reread of this post.
    This is entirely too true.
    Sure, it's your $14.95 a month to play as you want, but in a raid it's our $358.50 and we think you're retarded.
    Main http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tumsana/simple
    Alt 7 Year Main Prot/deeps http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inngrad/simple

just get the strength one off of rotface and call it good

Quote Originally Posted by Prozac
    There is, you just didnt meet it yet.
    Indeed there is. When I on my mutilate rogue rolled on Deathbringer's Will (AAAAH SHITTY ROGUE) I spreadsheeted it later that evening and found out that the passive armor pen was too much compared to the proc for me. Therefore I found the highest melee dps, a warrior (didn't know the name of the second highest roller) some days later and traded it to him.

If you let people get items that might benefit you but not as much, you gain friends, you gain increased possibility for better items in the future.

On agi for warrior, go for benefit not armor class.
    |----------------------------ART----------------------------|

Quote Originally Posted by RPZip
    This is true. Even the heroic one is a relatively small jump over the Recovered Onslaught for Fury Warriors. If I recall correctly, it's a ~50 DPS upgrade; most straight tier boost items (264 -> 277) are in the range of 150-200 DPS.
    It solely depends on the status of your arpen, for me in my current setup it is a 150 dps upgrade, gear is different who would have known .. >.>

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Griefel
    It solely depends on the status of your arpen, for me in my current setup it is a 150 dps upgrade, gear is different who would have known .. >.>
    Not really. It's only that much of an upgrade because you're using the wrong cloak. Spreadsheet DPS starts at 11037 with your current gear, switching to the Recovered Scarlet and swapping two STR gems for ArP and Expertise bumps it to 11102 (+65 DPS). Switching to the heroic Shadowvault Slayer and switching a Dragon's Eye and a 20 STR gem to ArP brings it up to 11133, or +31 DPS relative to the Recovered Scarlet.

Incidentally, you should fix your gemming. You can gain DPS by swapping the 20 Hit gem in your belt for two STR/Hit gems and matching more yellow socket bonuses, most notably in the ring or (if you don't buy the better one) the cloak.
    Avatar is too large in file size. Read the avatar guidelines.