Thread: Warcraft books

Warcraft books

I am thinking about starting to read the novels about Warcraft that have been published.
    So i am wondering what is the best order to read the books? Which book should i start with?

Re: Warcraft books

Quote Originally Posted by Exxoz
    I am thinking about starting to read the novels about Warcraft that have been published.
    So i am wondering what is the best order to read the books? Which book should i start with?
    i would like to know too might start reading

Im gonna start to read when i know which book to start with :P i dont wanna screw up and spoil everything for myself

10+ Year Old Account

i started with day of the dragon. Don't do that misstake! i would start with a good book like the last guardian.

Start with Last Guardian, Rise of the Horde, or Lord of the Clans.

The Knaak books are readable, barely, but you need to be ready to face prose of a quality that any English Lit teacher would fail you for. Some of his minor characters are good, but most of his main ones are more wooden than Keanu Reaves.

I've read Warcraft Archive (Of Blood and Honor, Day of the Dragon, Lord of the Clans and The Last Guardian) and War of the Ancients Trilogy (The Well of Eternity, The Demon Soul and The Sundering) and I loved them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahak
    The Knaak books are readable, barely, but you need to be ready to face prose of a quality that any English Lit teacher would fail you for. Some of his minor characters are good, but most of his main ones are more wooden than Keanu Reaves.
    I found the books written by Richard Knaak the most exciting of them all. I was so hooked after starting The Sundering that I read until I finished it.

I'll definitely reread the books in the future.

Knaack didn't completely tarnish night elves in Stormrage. I suggest giving it a quick read. Though that would be your final choice, since it happens after or right during the end of Wotlk.

War of the ancient or the rise of the horde triology are my favorit by far .... THE SUNDERING <3

Pick either of them