Elemental shaman PvP

Id just like to ask , how much haste should we have for pvp as elemental? and should i pick up the wrathful totem relic rather then the Pve 264 . Please do not answer if you do not have any experience pass 2200 as elemental , Ty before hand.

Re: Elemental shaman PvP

are you close to 2200? are you even pass 1500? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashi
    are you close to 2200? are you even pass 1500? lol
    Dont patronize him bro, he wants help from a 2200 shammy and comes here rather than arenajunkies or somewhere like that.

'cus you know, only people who have a 2200 rating know stuff about pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Well you can actually play like a 2200 ele shaman and make a swap out macro before your team is about to burst. Get your 5 stacks of haste with bizuri's and then swap the totem out for a burst one once your team is ready to go. Be warned for it will eat a GCD.

As for how much haste do you need. There have been BiS gear posted on arenajunkies with a few 277 pve pieces such as DFO, ring of rapid ascent, the exalted AV ring, and amulet of silent eulogy. With all those you will have a little over 500 haste.

There is no set amount you should have, it is entirely up to your playstyle.

Having 100 haste or 1000 haste is entirely up to you.

Most shamans over 250+ in PvP only gear. with PvE gear on too they can get up 400-500 + 220 from totem, but again its all up to you.

250 is fine, added the totems 220 you get a moderate amount, shamans benefit from haste but not to the extent you wanna stack a crapload like a mage.

I dont stack haste. Actually I take crit gear over haste gear. I am also 2100 in 3s and 5s.