The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Healadin Stats, pre 7/12 in ICC10.

Could anybody throw some numbers at me, as to what level of stats I should be sitting on?

This is my Healadin, Vigilence, who was only recently played with after ICC was released after not being played with since early ToC days.

Am aware I'm in some PvP gear. I went back to playing on him for 3s, but am still raiding in the odd PvP piece I've yet to replace. I should also be able to pick up the t10 shoulders on Monday after an ICC10 run, so that's the two piece within reach.

Am I geared for Fester / Rotface / Putri? And any suggestions on pieces that are easy to pick up that are worth going out of my way to get? I'm doing ToC25 every reset for Solace, is it worth trying for the Algalon trinket? etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Re: Healadin Stats, pre 7/12 in ICC10.

Theres a different between 'some pvp gear' and being in roughly half PvP gear
    Using a PvP gear is a fairly big loss of int, and another viable stat (that resilience takes place of)
    Healing isn't so much about the gear, it's about not being a retard, using your skills properly, using your cool downs effectively. But I don't know if you're affected by the downs like most players these days, so judging by your gear, I'd say you're good for Marrowgar, Deathwhisper, Gunship, Saurfang, Rotface, (Festergut could be steep), and Dreamwalker, as shes a walk in the park
    Suggestions for gear? Anything that's not PvP, just run ICC 10 and 25 as much as you can

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Am sadly saved to everything, and it's currently a case of trying to jump the boat a bit late. I'm the GL of a guild who are about to step foot into ICC for the first time as a guild, albeit the majority of us all have already got 4/12, so am looking forward to that.

Running wise however, I've literally done everything but ICC10 which I'm saving for Monday. Which is frustrating, when you can only sit there or do your dailies.. Hmm.
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Start by making the BS 245 bracers and the LW mail 245 chest which both got haste/mp5.
    Resocketing your +10 stats gem into your head instead, at very least once you get new leggings.
    Armor class matters little, but spirit on the other hand is a no go. You probably know that, but seriously, it just looks silly
    Algalon trinket is awesome and stupidly easy to get nowdays. You might as well try.
    If you are doing ToC 25 each week, try pick up a token thing and get the 245 t9 gloves, you are probably drowning in badges anyways. While you are in there, try getting your hands on the mail legs with haste/mp5.
    Your haste is very low, aim for improving that... But if you pick up the items mentioned above it should already help a fair bit.
    If you are a rich biatch you probably want to buy the mail BoE belt from AH, or otherwise hope to get lucky.
    Getting your chest enchanted is probably a good idae as well.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Anessa

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Will work towards picking up the mentioned pieces, thanks.

And yeah, refrained from enchanting my chest due to how poor it was. Meh. ICC10 run tomorrow, should be able to get my t10 2pc bonus from the shoulders, and I'll start farming for these BoE pieces. Ta.
    Hail to the King, Baby!