Poll: What healer class do you hate the most in 2v2 arena?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Worst Healer to come up against in 2v2 for you

I currently play Dk Resto Shaman and I cannot stand coming up against priests and druids.
    Priest - tries to nuke you for a bit if that fails they resort to Mana burning you and winning the fight that way.
    Druid - never go oom impossible to keep still and have a nothing much that I can interrupt.
    So what do you find most annoying in arena? how would you counter these healers? please give me advice toooo =]

Re: Worst Healer to come up against in 2v2 for you

Im playing mage/dpriest atm, as the dpriest, and I hate when we play druid/melee combos, the druid never ooms, and is immune to sheeps, kinda hard to get a kill unless we can DF -> CS -> PS With both of us popping cooldowns and dpsing

Druids really are a pain in the ass.I can't interrupt shit apart from cyclone and nourish which is rarely cast,whenever I try to purge hots or their innervate lifebloom is the first thing that gets dispelled and I can't hex/slow them either -.-

Yeah, druids.

Other priests I can handle
    Paladins and Shamans are okay, fighting a paladin is easier than a Shammy though, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pab
    Im playing mage/dpriest atm, as the dpriest, and I hate when we play druid/melee combos, the druid never ooms, and is immune to sheeps, kinda hard to get a kill unless we can DF -> CS -> PS With both of us popping cooldowns and dpsing
    Wait what?
    Mana burnz druid, dispells inervatez. while this is happening mage focuses on druid, and gives you peels/ccs melee dps. then the druid will have like 3k mana, mana burn him to 0 then destroy him or the dps (usually him), once hes dead, get peels of melee, drink up, then wand him to win whilst ofc spamming /laugh, that way you show how superior you are and that noone clearly likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Afoe
    I currently play Dk Resto Shaman and I cannot stand coming up against priests and druids.
    Priest - tries to nuke you for a bit if that fails they resort to Mana burning you and winning the fight that way.
    Druid - never go oom impossible to keep still and have a nothing much that I can interrupt.
    So what do you find most annoying in arena? how would you counter these healers? please give me advice toooo =]
    Priest: Just LoS the mana burn, and if not possible, put enough pressure on them so he doesn't have time to mana burn you.
    Druid: Always purge a target clean from buffs before bursting them so you can quicky purge and hots off them. Same goes for priest so you can purge their shield.

Quote Originally Posted by McMittykitty
    Wait what?
    Mana burnz druid, dispells inervatez. while this is happening mage focuses on druid, and gives you peels/ccs melee dps. then the druid will have like 3k mana, mana burn him to 0 then destroy him or the dps (usually him), once hes dead, get peels of melee, drink up, then wand him to win whilst ofc spamming /laugh, that way you show how superior you are and that noone clearly likes you.

Yeah. ESPECIALLY if it's warrior/druid, mage/dpriest should win the majority of the time.

Deleted

ret pally ffs :P

As a healer shaman in pvp, I choose Druid. No matter how many times i purge it or how many times i cut its cast. The stupid tree always heal

Druids ofc, i hex like 90% of the druids i meet for a few seconds, it works so often that it's standard practice for me atm.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

15+ Year Old Account

As Feral, I absolutely HATE Paladins. Druids are a pain aswell but pretty doable when I make some switches between the 2 targets and Cyclone the Druid when he got Innervate.

Paladins? I just can't deal any decent damage on them, nor are they ever going oom when fighting against a non-MS class.

Priests are pretty doable, where Shamans become a bit tougher, but with the right timing of our CC, those are pretty doable aswell.

Shaman is probably the worst for me (Affliction Warlock). And pretty much all healers are a bitch to fight when they are with Warriors

priest teams sit on the priest otherwise like you said byebye mana to your shaman

druid teams, gotta switch targets constantly and keep diseases on both at all times, only way to maybe wear down his mana in 4minutes (OPnervate)

I play dk/pally:

priest: instant win. except if it's disci+rogue with both in full wrathful and t2 weapons
    shaman: "did the shaman d/c?" "no he died." "Ok."
    pally: fight for 44 minutes then he accidently bubbles, that's when you gotta nuke him or else it's a tie game. Other strategy: stay on his mate for about 30 minutes straight without a single switch, then switch to the pally and hope that he is so surprised that he will forget to bubble.
    druid: wait for him to go down to 10% while gargoyle is out, while the dk has all possible proccs, pet stun, mind freeze, and HoJ are being used in a combo, the druid has not a single hot on him, and the pally is using wings and holy shock crit while having a spellpower trinket active. the druids trinket is on cooldown, his mate is oom, and then...

...he heals himself up to 100% in a single tauren stun/nightelf shadowmeld
    ...the warlock fears both of you for 8 seconds

(im pretty sure all resto druids are hacking and actually use argent defender)

damn shammys purgin my beacon

Druids, how about going OOM already?

Shaman have the least amount of playability options in 2v2 scenarios, in any spec you'll almost always have MANY counters.

Not to mention the fact that 2v2 is quite unbalanced...

Pretty much all of them except Shaman are the hard ones.

Priest = CC, Damage Prevention, Direct Heals, Mild HoT.
    Druid = CC, HoTs.
    Paladin = High Direct Heals, Crits, BoL.

Priest are annoying with dispel,fear,mana burn, bubbles...
    Druids are very hard to kill(barksin) and never run OOM unles mana burned.

Druids - 67 Votes

Other healers less than 30.

I smell OPness

Deleted

Druid, no competition!