Thread: Wtf?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmourne
    This one is awesome. I can totally see this happening; the dog just looking right at you like "Yeah, you're not getting up to stop me".

Some of the other stories are cool, but the troll who claims he ignored his wife while she went into labor is just silly.
    It's not that hard to believe. My brother couldn't take the stress of seeing his gf have a baby (the pain and blood n shit) so he just went outside the ward and browsed mmo-champ on his phone
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Thankfully it didn't happen to me...

Here's another one

I was in ToC (I usually just went half afk since we had it on grind). I usually keep my front door open, cause its always hot where I live. I alt tab because I wonder what the girl from spiderman looks like naked and moments after looking through google images I hear a little sneeze behind me. One of the neighbor kids wondered into my apartment. I alt tab back into wow quickly and pretend like I didn't see him. It was silent for about 2 minutes then he asked if he could have a turn. I told him it's too hard for him and I led him outside and shut the door

Deleted

When I first started playing like with all games you play until you can't play anymore but I forgot I had to go to work and that was the day I got fired lol

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by svalbard

Thankfully it didn't happen to me...
    I dont get it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

nothing strange ever happens to me this is one of the most disturbing of them all
    one of them big spiders fell ran across my keyboard during raid :S was just saying something on vent, then they all heared me say (scream) goddamn and other things that should be censored, anyway I explained (we wiped during my little outburst) and I still have to read stupid joke's about it in GC :/
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS
    nothing strange ever happens to me this is one of the most disturbing of them all
    one of them big spiders fell ran across my keyboard during raid :S was just saying something on vent, then they all heared me say (scream) goddamn and other things that should be censored, anyway I explained (we wiped during my little outburst) and I still have to read stupid joke's about it in GC :/
    That's sort of similar to what happened to me. I was healing naxx late at night and in the corner of my eye, I see this big ass black spider dropping down and it was 2 inches above my hand. After a little freak out, I moved a few feet to the left and keep healing. About 5 mins later we were on a boss and the same fucking spider came dropping down again right above my hand again. It disappeared before I could find the lil sob to kill it.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zilas
    Here's another one

I was in ToC (I usually just went half afk since we had it on grind).
    Does your guild know this? ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Winke
    my gf raped me
    I don't think it's considered rape if you're willing...

On Topic: An eagle hit my window. It got up and flew away though, so it's all good.
    ( \_/ )
    ( >.< )
    ( /\__/\
    (>O.O<) ---- MeOW!!
    ~m__m

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Skoro
    On Topic: An eagle hit my window. It got up and flew away though, so it's all good.
    an eagle? LOL. Never heard that before.

In the good old BC days I was doing SWP just after the nerf when I was doing Eredar TWins and a friend called my mobile. I pick it up and before he says hello I blurt out 'dude! can't talk now! i'm doing twins!". He was like "oh. oh, ok, good luck with that."

Later I learned that he misunderstood the "doing twins part" :-X
    Fuge Haggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tferr
    In the good old BC days I was doing SWP just after the nerf when I was doing Eredar TWins and a friend called my mobile. I pick it up and before he says hello I blurt out 'dude! can't talk now! i'm doing twins!". He was like "oh. oh, ok, good luck with that."

Later I learned that he misunderstood the "doing twins part" :-X
    Cool story, only it's copied off wowbash

Quote Originally Posted by Atomesk
    Story time, Children. Gather 'round.

It all began during an Ulduar25 raid, a most fateful day indeed. While pulling trash to Thorim, I hear a large crash coming from my kitchen. Fearing that my cat had knocked something over, I tell the guild that I must investigate.

This, as it turns out, was mistake number one.

Upon entering the room, I was greeted by an eight foot tall grizzly bear; it's hindquarters pointed towards me obscenely as it chowed down on a flayed bag of cat food. Panic stricken, I tried to back out of the room, only to bump a knocked over bowl and alerting the bear.

I quickly logged back on to World of Warcraft to tell my Guildmates all that had transpired... Only to find I had been kicked for afking during a raid.

fml.
    you have the most epic first post to have ever graced these forums
    /slowclap
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanzel View Post
    I let my kids do whatever, honestly. If they want to bathe in the blood of virgins and drink hard liquor while doing it, more power to them. I gave my little Jimmy the key to my gun cabinet, just in case he needs to pop some caps in a burglar or rob a corner store for some spare cash. Kids grow up quickly these days y'know, you've got to teach them how to take care of themselves.

Kate's party got cancelled : /
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112031685502323&ref=share#!/event.php?eid=112031685502323

Quote Originally Posted by TheParafernalia
    My Gf found my weed while I was doing Illidan, she proceeded to yell at me, and even hit me a couple of times, while I tried to continue healing the raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernee
    Should have told her it was reagents for healing.
    OMG if that happened

Quote Originally Posted by blackhole
    Wifes water broke during lady vashj fight. That sucked...she's still mad I waited till we wiped to leave for the hospital...and I was outta gas to add insult to injury...

My baby flooded the toilet after flushing a tshirt during an insanity run on anubarak. Dry floor and tribute to skill followed...
    if that was real then man you have big problems...get a life!
    Mal'Ganis is DEAD!Deal with it!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by WarCrimez
    you have the most epic first post to have ever graced these forums
    /slowclap
    no he doesnt, as someone else already mentioned he copy pasted that from the true geniuses thread that truly one the internets award of the year.

his post really deserves to be deleted for trying to pull it off
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

@Wooshie - ouch. Not nice at all. Glad you weren't hurt.

Other than the usual routine things, nothing has really happened to me, but I have taken a job agency phonecall (not offering me a job, more looking for me to update my details) while playing in Tirisfal and not bothering to step away from the computer to sort it out. I'm not well enough to work at the moment - I tried a voluntary placement and realised I was still ill - so no harm done.

I've had serval "Lol wtf moment's"

1. My girlfriend busted me playing wow ... @ my house ... in webcam .... Dont even ask

2. I've been asked if i had a life, i said "What the hell is "life?""

3. I was playing and mom walked into the room i yell'd "Oh yes!!!!!! oh god that felt good" .... Dont even ask what she thought XD

Doing the weekly a while back in uldy, quiet easy run.
    Clearing trash, all of a sudden a deafening alarm went off behind me and exploded on vent,
    Think it scared some of my guildys more than me lol.
    Split second after the siren went off i said cya to the guildies and logged off.
    Tiny fire on the 2nd floor of our appartment.
    Logged on then awhile later and met with "lol"s and "wb"s from the guild