How to manage my gear

All this chase after ArP gear got me at a point where i rly have no idea what are the best items for me to equip to maximize my dps(PvE), here is my armory link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...utland&cn=Inxs

As you can see i'm all gemmed ArP, i did that just yesterday and i have a slight low dps then i used to do, i was wearing Windrunner's Headpiece of Triumph, Windrunner's Legguards of Triumph, Distant Land, Needle-Encrusted Scorpion and being gemed to reach 720 ArP)
    If you care to help don't point me into the MaxDps site or something like that.
    Here is the list with the items i have in my bank:
    - Archon Glaive
    - Hersir's Greatspear
    - Distant Land
    - Charge of the Demon Lord
    - Needle-Encrusted Scorpion
    - Sanctified Ahn'Kahar Blood Hunter's Legguards
    - Windrunner's Legguards of Triumph
    - Windrunner's Headpiece of Triumph

I could use a proffesional advice

Re: How to manage my gear

You really just only want DBW at the moment, the 75% arp isnt gonna cut it.

And about the dps loss, ye you lost your t9 p2 bonus which is very strong. Don't ditch that unless you have 4/4 sanct. really. And as you don't really want the sanct. legs to use, you'll have to get the gloves instead. Which will bring your ARp further down.

Summarized; you shouldn't have gemmed ARP.

I thought that geming for ArP only would benefit you, at the point when it gets you to the cap (about 1200)

Until then, continue geming for agi.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansib0i
    I thought that geming for ArP only would benefit you, at the point when it gets you to the cap (about 1200)

Until then, continue geming for agi.
    1200? What? DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSONS ADVICE

The ArP cap is 1401, and it's not essential to cap it. Just get to around 1.1k+ and the remaining 300 will come from gear upgrades and certain upgrades.

To be honest though you really need to ditch that needle encrusted scorpion. Try and pick up some other trinket... Maybe even Banner of Victory.

Did some rough math and you can be over 1.1k ArP if you were to pick up Banner of Victory instead of the Needle Encrusted Scorpion and Equip the Hersir's Greatspear. (That would also mean you wouldn't need a hit gem, and could swap 1 point out of Focused Aim into mana return through Rapid Recuperation)

You really just only want DBW at the moment, the 75% arp isnt gonna cut it.
    Actually this is wrong too. 75% is a bit too low, but looking at the items that you currently have available too you, it seems that you can get more than enough for the ArP to take your DPS maximum over that of Surv or AgiMM.

Along-side the changes i have suggested i would advise trying to get the Heroic ToC-10 neck from Jaraxxus as an upgrade to the current Haste neck you have. Also use Hearty Rhino (40 ArP food) to bump up the value. All of these reasonably easy to obtain upgrades and switches and you should happily be sitting at ~1300 ArP
    Wreckér
    BM Hunter Guide at Warcraft Academy

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecker
    1200? What? DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSONS ADVICE

The ArP cap is 1401
    No... The cap is 1400.
    I got 1400 rating in my arp set, and that is a 100,00%

Quote Originally Posted by Gnious
    No... The cap is 1400.
    I got 1400 rating in my arp set, and that is a 100,00%
    It's 1401, It's displayed as 100% but its 99.94% or something... ill try to look for the thread on EJ
    Wreckér
    BM Hunter Guide at Warcraft Academy