Affliction Rotation

Hey everybody,
    A while ago I switched to Affliction and have been off for about a month. But now that i'm back my guild has me running afflic in ICC and they told me to use COW. I haven't played affliction and I don't know the rotation.

Thanks,
    Branny

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Affliction Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Branny
    Hey everybody,
    A while ago I switched to Affliction and have been off for about a month. But now that i'm back my guild has me running afflic in ICC and they told me to use COW. I haven't played affliction and I don't know the rotation.

Thanks,
    Branny
    Read the sticky posts and you will find all you need.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I don't know what "COW" is supposed to be, but go to elitistjerks to figure out your priority for spells in aff, it'll vary based on your gear. If you need a dot timer go get Forte, Power Auras, or be lazy and just use unit frames with durations.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenstine
    I don't know what "COW" is supposed to be, but go to elitistjerks to figure out your priority for spells in aff, it'll vary based on your gear. If you need a dot timer go get Forte, Power Auras, or be lazy and just use unit frames with durations.
    Curse of Weakness? As far as general information, what Bakis said. Concentrate on the basic and practice (not in a raid!). Hit a target dummy for awhile, figure out how you like to display DoTs, and try forcing yourself to move around once you have the fundamentals down.

Once you feel comfortable with the spell priorities, then try raiding as Affliction.

Quote Originally Posted by Branny
    But now that i'm back my guild has me running afflic in ICC and they told me to use COW.
    Shouldn't be needed if you have a warrior or bear

SB ->Haunt -> Curr -> Unstable Aff -> CoA -> SB Spam till haunt is off and redo all again.
    BEEEP

Quote Originally Posted by mmdollar
    SB ->Haunt -> Curr -> Unstable Aff -> CoA -> SB Spam till haunt is off and redo all again.
    When haunt is off, cast it again, then refresh dots as they fall off. Do not clip dots (refresh them before they have ticked for the last time)

Personally i use x-perl and have my target placed in a way so that i easily can se the debuffs+seconds left above my characters head.

Deleted

Locked. Everything you need is in the sticky. If it isn't, ask it there.