Poll: do you think "tree of life" and "moonkin" need a "lol" sound? =) (and

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Druid forms sounds

i really miss some sounds like "lol" to moonkin and tree of life any1 els feel the same way? =)

Re: Druid forms sounds

Uhhh...

Deleted

I dont get it

i mean why don't they got the "lol" sounds and so on?

Deleted

ok, so you meen a funny sound or just screaming "lol"?? ???
    because i diverent awsome sound would be cool but just "lol"!! isn't realy fun in any way srry

i actually prefer my character NOT making obnoxious sounds when i type "lol"

so no.

i actually think they should have an option to turn the character laughs off entirely.
    The "lol" sound file on my BElfs makes my ears bleed.

yes a funny sound would be nice =) lol ;D

15+ Year Old Account

Wat?

If you mean sounds like the cat/bear you hear when going into Cat/Bear Form, then yea, Boomkins/Trees should get one if they don't have one already. (Wouldn't know if they do, I've never really played Resto/Balance because I don't like them.)

What he means is that druid forms don't have a lot of unique sounds other than the reaction sounds when you take damage. When you use an emote with voice in a form, you'll either hear your race/gender sound or nothing at all (mostly the latter).

Quote Originally Posted by Nirual
    What he means is that druid forms don't have a lot of unique sounds other than the reaction sounds when you take damage. When you use an emote with voice in a form, you'll either hear your race/gender sound or nothing at all (mostly the latter).
    This, cant be that hard to actually come up with this instead of lolwhut?
    >_>

Moonkin almost has no emote sounds, ToL has a few. Nor Animations. All I can think of what my Moonkim has is /dance. My ToL has /cheer, /cower, and a few others.
    In the Groves of Death

I'd love Moonkin /lol to be "Buck Buck BKAWWW!"

if a tree laughs in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, was there a joke to begin with!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue
    if a tree laughs in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, was there a joke to begin with!?
    i c wat u did dere